SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Den of thieves (Prosperity) due to the lack of prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Den of thieves (Prosperity) due to the lack of prayer

* Matthew 21:13 KJV

And said unto them, It is written , My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

* Mark 11:17 KJV

And he taught , saying unto them, Is it not written , My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.

* Luke 19:46 KJV

Saying unto them, It is written , My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves.

To the degree the church has become prayerless to that degree we have become a den of thieves.

2008/2/9 21:26Profile
Search_Me

Re: Den of thieves (Prosperity) due to the lack of prayer

i read this and soon after came across kenneth copeland responding to the investigation against him and many other prosperity preachers.

here kenneth copeland boats about being a billionaire and speaks other blasphemies and talks about how mike huckabee stands with him and not the us senate.

its grievious.

http://www.wittenburgdoor.com/copelandclips

2008/2/10 0:01Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Re:

As a new believer, I used to be quite drawn by his message. I was fortunate enough to have a friend who cautioned me about his ministry, and I was able to see the error of his message. It is so sad that so many people are drawn into this kind of ministry that is only interested on feeding on thier dry dead bones.

Blessings Greg

2008/2/10 11:48Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy