SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : THE FINGER OF GOD

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Ruach34

Beijing

THE FINGER OF GOD

I am curious if enyone has seen the 2008 documentary of 'signs and wonders' done in the US and abroad. It is a well-done, from what I have seen, documentary. I say 'well-done' in that the film work was pretty good. Was able to watch only the first 30 minutes.

This is a link to the preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjVKjuI8das

I found it interesting that the film studio was Wanderlust

Use this forum to post your thoughts...

2008/2/9 16:17Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re: THE FINGER OF GOD

Gold dust, dental fillings, gemstones - I really have nothing to say except may the Lord show mercy at the Judgment. All that gold junk was melted down to make a golden calf the people could once upon a time dance naked around, and that same golden calf is now in our teeth and lining our pockets and on the pages of our Bibles. Throw in a compromised Aaron to proclaim: "This is your god who delivered you, O Israel!" and the people who know not the true God Jehovah will fall hook, line and sinker.

When Moses came down from Sinai he was furious and smashed the calf into pieces of "gold dust" and put the fragments in the water and made the people drink it. It was a rebuke and not a blessing. What do you think will happen when the Lord Jesus finally comes down the mountain? Peter speaks of another kind of melting that will occur on that day...

2008/2/9 17:48Profile
Ruach34

Beijing

Re:

I appreciated your post, PaulWest…and am of the same opinion. But, could there be any truth to these things?

I am asking only to get facts to theologically make the claim that it is in fact wrong.
Can we, 100%, say this is of the devil, that it is wrong? Or, might the appropriate stance be as follows: “I cannot state emphatically
its falseness, but know that Jesus warned us of false ‘signs and wonder,’ to deceive even the elect. And so my stance is not to
be drawn in with this but rather be cautious and keep away.”?

For who has known the mind of God and who can be His counselor?

I would like to see a solid discussion on this issue to get to some truth, with meat to it and find the grace we need
to deliver such men a women who have been washed under.

<

Rich C. Hagen aka ruach34

2008/2/10 21:03Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

I don't know what the point would be in a discussion brother. There is no warrant, scriptural or otherwise for this, it's pointless. We have gone through it a number of times over the years here, a search would bear that out.

Quote:
When Moses came down from Sinai he was furious and smashed the calf into pieces of "gold dust" and put the fragments in the water and made the people drink it. It was a rebuke and not a blessing.

That says far more than any of us could.

2008/2/10 21:28Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy