SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : asking prayer for family - having nightmares

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sonofadam777

Rochester, New York

asking prayer for family - having nightmares

I am asking prayer for my family... we have seven children and my wife and children have been having nightmares in their sleep almost daily. I have started praying, but asking the saints to join me in prayer for my family. thanks. ~ Doug

2008/2/5 13:42Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: asking prayer for family - having nightmares

Praying.

2008/2/5 13:50Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Brother,

I will be praying for His will to be done and revealed.

What I have noticed about dreams is a bit two fold. Sometimes they are just bad dreams, but other times they are from the Lord. Remember that the Lord said that "...your younger men will see visions, your older men will dream dreams..."

What I find sometimes is that dreams that tend to look as nightmares, actually is the Lord revealing Himself, ideas, message, etc... to me. There is always a learning and meaning behind these dreams.

As hard as it may sound, rejoice in this time when the Spirit is outpouring Himself to your family. Pray for decernment, revelation and of course, protection from deception on things not from the Lord.

The Lord may be trying to say something to you and your family. Will you listen...

Grace upon grace for your family.

2008/2/5 14:18Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Hi,
i will be praying for your children and your family, have you talk to your children what's is about with this dreams they having?, children are more open in spiritual state of families, but they don't understand it and know to actually point it out of this things, or some times it is like a bad dreams, because they had a big day.

Quote:

What I find sometimes is that dreams that tend to look as nightmares, actually is the Lord revealing Himself, ideas, message, etc... to me. There is always a learning and meaning behind these dreams.

As hard as it may sound, rejoice in this time when the Spirit is outpouring Himself to your family. Pray for decernment, revelation and of course, protection from deception on things not from the Lord.
Quote:

encourage your children to share to you about the dreams and pray to God gives you an understanding for it, and will reveal to you the spiritual warfare somehow ... but i may be wrong.

Will keep you in prayer and ask for protection from God.

2008/2/5 18:57Profile
tjservant

Indiana USA

Re: asking prayer for family - having nightmares

I will pray.

2008/2/5 19:57Profile
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Re:

I will pray, too. This must be very difficult for a parent to go through. It can't be easy for you or your wife, either. You will all be lifted before the Father and bathed in prayer, brother.

2008/2/5 20:40Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy