· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Mission Revival in Springfield, MO

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Mission Revival in Springfield, MO

Here is an upcoming conference in my area that I encourage those in this area to consider attending, and also please pray for it. One of the young men organizing it attends my church.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i]No specific fields promoted, no monetary pleas, no missionary presentations, no mission groups pushed. The desire is to stir the cooling embers of global evangelism in the local church![/i]

[b]Mission Revival for the local Church[/b]

Date: [b]February 21-23, 2008[/b]

Time: [b]7-8:30pm[/b]

Keynote Speaker: [b]Joe Davis[/b]

Personal Testimonies by: [b]Isaiah Ueland, Rann Coffman, and Caleb Foster[/b]

Hosted by: [b]S. Campbell Ave. Baptist Church
927 S. Campbell Ave.
Springfield, MO 65808
417-862-8471[/b]

[i]
"Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest." John 4:35

"I spent twenty years of my life trying to recruit people out of local churches and into missions stuctures so that they could be involved in fulfilling God's global mission. Now I have another idea. Let's take God's global mission and put it right in the middle of the local church." - George Miley

"If sinners will be damned, at least let them leap to hell over our bodies. And if they will perish, let them perish with our arms around their knees, imploring them to stay. If hell must be filled, at least let it be filled in the teeth of our exertions, and let not one go there unwarned and unprayed for. - C.H. Spurgeon.

" How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!" Romans 10:14-15

"God has huge plans for the world today! He is not content to merely establish a handful of struggling churches among each tongue, tribe, and nation. Even now, He is preparing and empowering His Church to carry the seeds of revival to the uttermost ends of the earth." - David Smithers

"I realized that my life was to be one of simple, childlike faith, and that my part was to trust, no to do. I was to trust in Him and He would work in me to do His good pleasure. From that time my life was different." - C. T. Studd

"To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christs stead, be ye reconciled to God." 2 Cor. 5:19, 20

"...first gave their own selves to the Lord..." 2 Corinthians 8:5[/i]

2008/2/4 14:28

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy