SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Kenyan Pastor asks for Prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
elanham

Maryland

Kenyan Pastor asks for Prayer

Greetings saints,

Kenya is going through a terrible time now. THe president is a Kikuyu. The opponents to him accuse him of fixing the recent elections. So the opposing tribe are hunting down and killing Kikuys in Kenya. My wife and I were hosted by a precious man of God 10 years ago. He is a Kikuyu as well. He is a pastor of several churches there. He also stayed with us several months ago. Most of the violence has been centered in Nairobi yet I read in the internet that it has spilled over into Naivasha where he lives. I immediately called him and he told me that it has been a terrible night with 25 people being burned behind his house and gunshots all around. It is 2:30 there now and he recieved word that at 3:00 another wave of violence is scheduled. His name is Pastor Cosmas. His wifes name is Irene. He said he wants to leave to protect His family yet He feels obligated to stay for the sake of Gods little flock that has been intrusted to him. Please join us in prayer for their safety and supernatural protection. Thanks much and grace, grace to you.

Eric L.

2008/1/27 19:09Profile

Re: Kenyan Pastor asks for Prayer

I am praying for this pastor's situation.

2008/1/27 19:59
Nellie

Re:

Father,
We ask You for Supernatural protection for this Pastor and his Family.
Give Your Angels charge over them.
In Jesus Name.

2008/1/27 21:33Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

There are many wonderful saints in Kenya. A church I am in contact with has been doing their best to take the gospel out on the streets and help the homeless in this trying time.

I thank the Lord He can use this for his glory.

2008/1/27 22:02Profile
repentcanada

Re:

thanks for this

2008/1/27 23:20Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

I will dedicate a time of praying for this.

2008/1/29 6:40Profile
elanham

Maryland

Indeed it is amazing what to consider the effect that the saints of the Great King can have on the affairs of the earth. I want to thank you who are of the Lords bretheren for taking up this task with me and my family. I recently spoke with my dear friend and Kenyan Pastor Cosmas and he told me that the attack that was scheduled to take place at 3:00 am on the 27th never took place because the attackers never showed up. Stunning. Please continue to keep the overall matter before the Lord in a spare moment or 2. I would like to say Grace, Grace to you and your families and may the Lord continue to woo our hearts and make us His forever. We shall meet on the Sea of Glass in the morning of Eternity. Be well.

2008/1/29 7:27Profile
psalm1

Lord Jesus we ask your protection for this man.Protect him as you did your servant Daniel for this man also is in a den of lions. let his attackers be turned in their hearts to salvation and make them all trophies for your kingdom.
Yes Lord put a hedge of protection around this man,his flock and family.
May no further harm come to any of them.
Open new doors for the gospel.
Every promise of psalm 1 and psalm 91 shall be manifested in this man and his ministry.
Let power from heaven come to this man and strengthen him and protect him.
Go before him o God with signs and wonders and miracles.
Show yourself strong o God and use this man in a mighty way to the end that his whole territory be changed to the glory of God almighty.
Bring to naught every word and curse spoken over this man and the territory where he lives.
The princes and demons that have roamed freely around this man we push you back by the power and blood of the king of kings.
No more will you do harm or operate in that area.
Show bro Casmas and Irene how to take authority over those demons. Give them new and increased faith and strength.
Help them Jesus and charge your angels now to their side in the awesome and mighty name of Jesus the Living God, Amen

2008/1/29 10:52Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Here is a thread on a similar topic.

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=21530&forum=48&8]Kenya Church Burned- around 40 dead[/url]

2008/1/29 11:12Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Praying.

2008/1/29 11:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy