SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : 2 "more" new sections on sermonindex...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 2 "more" new sections on sermonindex...

Saints,

I am continuing to make some unique pages on sermonindex that are customized and help convey the content better:

[b]Convictable Manna [/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/convictablemanna.php

[b]Podcast Sermons[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/podcasts.php

2008/1/26 23:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: 2 "more" new sections on sermonindex...

any comments, suggestions?

2008/1/27 8:52Profile

Re:

Great job...I especially like the Biographies. Its one thing to read about certain matters or disciplines. But it is one thing to read about Godly men and their experiences. To know that these men have been through similar things with the Lord as you and I and many other followers of Christ.

Keep up the good work. what about adding a topic that was just dedicated solely about Jesus Christ?

2008/1/27 9:39

Re: 2 "more" new sections on sermonindex...

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
Saints,

I am continuing to make some unique pages on sermonindex that are customized and help convey the content better:

[b]Convictable Manna [/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/convictablemanna.php

[b]Podcast Sermons[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/podcasts.php

Excellent! One question, where will we be able to access Convictable Manna? I don't see anything under the main menu; is there another link location (besides this thread) that it will be accessable?

2008/1/27 19:35
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Excellent! One question, where will we be able to access Convictable Manna? I don't see anything under the main menu; is there another link location (besides this thread) that it will be accessable?

I have only published over 30 articles thus far. I do think some articles on the person and work of Jesus Christ would be a great idea. To access the convictable manna section for now you need to go to the homepage and there is a "articles" link in the ABOUT SERMONINDEX section.

2008/1/27 20:35Profile
preacherafla

Michigan, USA

Re: comment on convictable manna

Brother Greg,
I just want to thank you again for writing such articles that the church needs today. I frequently share them with my church. I want to also thank you for bringing the life of David Brainerd to my attention. I have started reading portions of his diary to my children at night several nights a week. I want them to not only know of men who have struggled and overcome but I want them to put into practise the disciplines that these men carried out in their lives: how they prayed, fasted, interceeded for the lost and the saved, how they studied scripture and how they wrestled with God.
Even though the wording is a little steep for my five year old, and sometimes for my nine year old as well, we take the time to talk about what it meant and how they can apply these things to their lives as well. My five year old often picks up more than I would have thought possible...praise God for that.
Again, all that to say thank you for being an obedient servant and to let you know that, by the grace of God, even young lives are being affected by your obedience. All Glory to God who sovereignly sits in eternity and gives grace to the humble.
In His service,
Steve

2008/2/18 1:40Profile
repentcanada

Re:

convictable manna - great resource brother. keep writing.

2008/2/18 2:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy