SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Was Job born again?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread
psalm1

Re:

dorcas said........["I don't think we can forget that the lamb had been slain before the foundation of the world in reality. It is more than figurative, that the Son was thus committed to coming to earth in the fulness of time, dying in the fulness of time and He fully accomplished all He had been sent to do"]

dorcas , Wouldnt you say that Jesus had to be incarnate to be slain?

David

2008/1/29 0:26Profile

Re: Was Job born again?

David asked

Quote:
orcas , Wouldnt you say that Jesus had to be incarnate to be slain?

Yes. But that is why I so very carefully chose my words earlier, calling Him 'the Son', because He could be that in heaven, before He became Immanuel, Jesus, on earth.

2008/1/29 0:53
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

God also said this about Job.

Job 35:13-16 Surely God will not hear vanity, neither will the Almighty regard it. Although thou sayest thou shalt not see him, yet judgment is before him; therefore trust thou in him. But now, because it is not so, he hath visited in his anger; yet he knoweth it not in great extremity: Therefore doth Job open his mouth in vain; he multiplieth words without knowledge.

It is still God's Judgement concerning Job.

It is Now that judgment will come for those that don't believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that God in that promised believing will put His Seed in the believer and Christ will be born again in the believer and He will live with Christ forever when He comes for His own.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Now is the time of Salvation.

2Ti 4:6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

2Cr 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now [is] the accepted time; behold, now [is] the day of salvation.)

Now, Now, Now, not Then or even yesterday.

Rom 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

In Christ: Phillip

2008/1/29 2:47Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy