SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Eternally Cleansed....eternally spotless! 2CJC!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HIServant

Eternally Cleansed....eternally spotless! 2CJC!

Devotional: Revelation 1:4-6 “John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from HIM which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before HIS throne; And from JESUS CHRIST, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the Prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in HIS own blood, and hath made us kings and priests unto GOD and HIS FATHER; to HIM be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.”

How often does your flesh, prompted by the demonic, remind you of your past sins? How often have you heard someone chastise you in younger days or at present, “You’re a Christian? Yeah, right! I know…..” and then they rattle off your list of crimes as though those are all the facts? When we allow such thoughts to create a discussion in our minds, “Well, yeah…I am pretty bad. Yes, I guess you’re right. Maybe I’m too far gone…” etc. etc….then we are foolishly trying to breathe life into a dead sin issue…because CHRISTs’ sacrifice was the full payment for the cost of our sins! So! Do not breathe life into a discussion that was settled…before Time began! In HIS timelessness, Calvary had both already occurred to HIM and was a future day to us! Think Life! Speak Life! Breathe Life! You are eternally cleansed! Amen and amen.

Eternally Cleansed!

I loathe the fact my hands to life -- cling tightly
as though such is HIS steadfast love -- well known!
Yet rather it is only self's existence…
filled with pitfalls, pains and pressures…all my own.

This challenge then – internally distracting
accuses that my hands are blind at best.
“How can you claim to be HIS “spotless bride”
when every day your actions stain the wedding dress?”

But rather than debate these lies – demonic
so this soul arose with lifted voice – demanding…
“You only see the cost and not the payment!
Hence, HIS sacrifice…you are not understanding!

Nor can you for your only thoughts indwelling
cling to evil as do all…embracing Death!
Thus Calvary has ensured my stance – steadfast…
because HIS cleansing blood ensures…eternal rest!

WVW Jasnoch 1/25/08

2008/1/25 15:22Profile
LiveforGod

Re: Eternally Cleansed....eternally spotless! 2CJC!

Amen. I hear you brother.

Quote:
“How can you claim to be HIS “spotless bride”
when every day your actions stain the wedding dress?”

Oh borther. Thank you for putting this here.\
It is so true, how can any Christian claim to be part of the spotless bride of Christ, and at the same time stain the wedding dress with living lives of sinneres, sining. Has the blood of Christ lost it's power to deliver from sin? No, a thousand times No. His blood is enough to clense the darkest of sins. Haleluya, what a great and most wonderful redemer we have. All Glory and Honor be to him for ever and ever through all eternity. Amen

2008/1/25 18:18Profile
HIServant

Re:

As HE gave me the words, as I finished that very line...I cried as Paul. "Oh, wretched man that I am!" But! Much greater my praise abounds to GOD above! The Blood of CHRIST consumes my stains, past, present and future! Thus, am I whole, unblamable and unreprovable in HIS sight. The sight of the devil only tells one half of the truth! Yes, i have sinned...but HE has paid for all of my errors and faults! Praise the LORD GOD on high!

As HIS servant in your service,

Whitney (2CJC.com)

2008/1/26 0:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy