SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The glory of God's Grace

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
osasbright

Nigeria

The glory of God's Grace

"Although there is grace for wealth, the glory of God’s grace is absolutely beyond riches and material things. The truth is those who pursue God will have no time to pursue gold. You cannot pursue both! You cannot serve God and mammon! However, there is no one who pursues God that God will not ensure that gold pursues the individual. So, this message is about the glory of God’s grace that can catapult you to the place where you will become a sign and wonder."Pastor Tunde bakare

2008/1/23 17:13Profile

Re: The glory of God's Grace

Pastor Tunde bakare,
I am not exacly sure what you are saying,
about `the glory of God`s grace?
Grace is The Devine inflence upon the heart
and its reflection IN the life.
When we submit to His drawing(will),He is glorified.
thanks,
Ebeth

2008/1/23 19:50
Christinyou

Ca.

Re: The glory of God's Grace

This is the Glory of God's Grace.

Colossians 1:27-29 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

Who's Glory are we? Who are we perfect in?

Christ birthed in you the only hope of Glory.

Who's working in us mightily?

Christ Jesus our Lord and life.

In Christ: Phillip

2008/1/23 19:59Profile
osasbright

Nigeria

Re:

It is a quote from one of my favorite pastors. He is actually talking about the spiritual blessings that results from the salvation which comes from the Grace of God.That authority or power given to christians which place them far above all principalities and powers.That, this glory or magnificence is not to be compared with the material blessings in christ.

2008/1/23 20:36Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re: spiritual blessings

Hello osasbright. May the grace of God be with you osasbright, ebeth and Christinyou and myself.

I copied and pasted your Pastor’s complete text. Eddie

The Glory of His Grace

Title: The Glory of His Grace

Preacher: Pastor ‘Tunde Bakare

Date: 20th of January, 2008

Main Text: Ephesians 1:1-10.

Although there is grace for wealth, the glory of God’s grace is absolutely beyond riches and material things. The truth is those who pursue God will have no time to pursue gold. You cannot pursue both! You cannot serve God and mammon! However, there is no one who pursues God that God will not ensure that gold pursues the individual. So, this message is about the glory of God’s grace that can catapult you to the place where you will become a sign and wonder.

There is grace for salvation, which many people know. But the Bible also talks about more grace; great grace; exceeding or abundant grace and all grace. Thus, we are operating below level because we have no accurate understanding of what grace is all about.

Now grasp this: “Grace was not poured out by God for our own benefit alone but also for His own benefit.” When He pours grace on us, He brings us to His level; therefore, He cannot afford to be dragged down by us. The victory of the Cross is God’s; the benefits of the Cross are ours. This is grace in action!

Five Different Levels of Grace:

You did not work for salvation; therefore don’t try to become an expert at maintaining it. You are saved by God’s grace. You can only work it out, not work for it. Read Ephesians 2:8, Philippians 2:12.

There is a grace above the grace that brought us salvation—it is the grace that keeps us humble so that we do not become full of ourselves. Read James 4:6.

There is also great grace. This type of grace under girds great power so that one does not self-destruct because of the accolades and paraphernalia of great power. Read Acts 4:33.

The fourth level of grace is the exceeding grace. This is grace in abundance! Read 2 Corinthians 9:10-14, Romans 5:17. Although it is grace that saved us, abundance of grace makes us monarchs. It takes abundance of grace to reign in life. The reason why many people are not celebrated is because they stopped at grace—they do not press into God to receive abundance of grace to reign.

All grace is the highest level of grace. This is the combination of all the aforementioned levels of grace. Read 2 Corinthians 9: 8, 1 Peter 5:10.

Finally, because we have become a disgrace to God, He had to release grace to us so that we can come into His grace to reign with Him. (Ezekiel 36:16-38)

The glory of His grace is the power to rebuild ancient ruins and inhabit desolate places. It is the power to affect your environment positively and transform the lives of the people around you. It is the power to spread joy in a city and put smiles on the faces of the less privileged and destitute people. This is the grace you should press into God to receive.

For the complete message, please contact The Latter Rain Assembly Tape Ministry or Latter Rain Assembly Bookshop.

[Printer friendly page | Send to a friend]

2008/1/24 3:55Profile
osasbright

Nigeria

Re:

Hello rowdy2,thanks for helping me out. I pray ebeth and christinyou will get a full understanding of the message.May the name of our God be blessed above all paise, Amen!

2008/1/24 18:13Profile

Re:

Rowdy2,
Thanks, for answering me back.
I would like to,express a little more inmy very simple terms,on this grace.
At one time in our lives,..we were lost and without hope in this world.Then at a certain time
in our lives, God began to draw us unto HIM by
HIS Grace(a mighty drawing to Himward..a turning from the flesh to the Spirit.) If we allow Him to continue `This Grace'work, then His desire
is to continue to draw us unto HIM..His will in our lives..out of our `fallen way'(which is our way into HIS WAY.JESUS said I AM `THE'WAY.
Follow Me...He offers us grace and that more abundantly.Please don't take this wrongly.
I speak this in love. It is as the Lord has and is continueing to teach me.(that ireally all I have time to write for now.
in His love,
Ebeth

In the Lords love,

2008/1/25 14:27
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re:

Reply to ebeth and osabright

Thank God for the grace He showed us when He gave us eternal life. Yes ebeth tell me more about God’s grace. You and I have the same teacher so you want have to explain yourself. I am either behind you are beside or dragging up the rear in the same flock following the one Who Hands our names are engraved in. I didn’t take it wrong because I know what Devine Love and revelation is. I LOVE YOU TO. And your children, Eddie

Osabright what kind of area are you in? Is Christianity growing. Are you a local or a contractor?
Our Father has children in every country and I imagine you have a wonderful testimony. Oasabright we have the same goal and our Shepard will protect us and see us safely through.
Eddie

2008/1/25 20:06Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy