SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : 2 New Carter Conlon Compilations

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

2 New Carter Conlon Compilations

Here are two EXCELLENT new compilations I would like to share with everyone featuring speaker Carter Conlon from Time Square Church. Both are short – 2-3 min. but very powerful.

[url=http://www.obeyjesus.net/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_download/gid,261/]You Don't Know[/url]

[url=http://www.obeyjesus.net/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_download/gid,260/]Behold The Lamb Of God[/url]

God bless,

Patrick Ersig
www.revivalarmy.com

2008/1/22 13:58Profile

Re: HELP!

Thank you brother Patrick.

I've been wanting to hear EVERYTHING from Carter Conlon - but I can't change my computer.

If anyone could put these on a CD for me - I would be so grateful and will reimburse whatever the cost.

Please PM me, if someone has the time and ability to burn as many as possible, onto a CD to play on my stereo.

LORD richly Bless you Patrick and Mary and family and whomever has time to fill my coffers with Brother Conlon messages.

His Love to all.

Annie

2008/1/22 14:28
Nellie

Re:

Annie,
You can order Brother Conlons CD's for $3 ea.
From the Lindale TX Office, or off the Computer.
I love to hear Brother Carter and David Wilkinson preach.
Blessings to you
Nellie

2008/1/22 16:59Profile

Re: 2 New Carter Conlon Compilations

Hi Patrick,

First, I can get only the 'You Don't Know', to play. There seems to be a bit of code missing from the other.

Secondly, whoever put these together should make it their urgent business to lay hands on a translation of all the words to their chosen background music.

In my humble opinion, [i]particularly[/i] because of the content of the speech extracted from the Conlon sermon - about how a Christian's presence might thwart evil intentions - [i]this[/i] music is not suitable. Sorry to throw such a damp squid on this effort, but Carter Conlon's words would be worth a great deal more against a background of silence, than against a piece of music which [i]glorifies[/i] sexual immorality.

2008/1/22 19:04

Re:

Quote:
Sorry to throw such a damp squid on this effort

To late!

Ugh! I love Carter Conlon, but that music playing in the background in the first recording I had to shut it off. I love Opera, but that was too much.

2008/1/22 19:15
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Re:

I'm afraid I have to agree with the others. The background music is much too loud and, frankly, I felt it was trying to dramatize and entertain more than it was trying to emphasize the message.

Call me old-fashioned ([i]please![/i]), but I think I'd rather just hear the sermon as it was delivered. I'm sorry, I don't mean to throw the second damp squid into the pile.

2008/1/22 19:42Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy