SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Who did Christ die for?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 )
PosterThread

Re:

Roaringlamb, So glad you are recovering and doing well.

Quote:
No mysterious Seven year period though. No mention of a "peace treaty" in the middle of the Seven years either.

I think some things must be established first before that will fall into place.

It is because of this Peace treaty that is made, God calls it a Covenant of Hell....so this time of God's wrath and Judgement will be for these reasons, and the time of JACOB's Trouble is God's anger towards Israel for ...well. Isaiah 30&31...WOE to those who go down to Egypt for Help but not at my Hand. It won't be until after teh anti-christ turns on Israel that THEN Israel will cry out to GOD...which is what HE wants all along.

Here :
Isaiah 28:15
Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Isaiah 28:18
And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

You see, there won't be PEACE until Jesus Christ Himself brings Peace...so anyone today bringing any peace, who claim to bring peace...RE: Rick Warren beware, or amking any packs with Israel, will not stand...why? Because it's not according to God's Plan....but fits int arrogant Gentile world power wanting to play God...Woe to them!

Well to your question, ……was that concerning the Assyrians?

So I have put together some verses here to show it is not.

First lets break down ((a great study) different applications to words we may breeze by without really seeing the context , or assuming they all mean the same thing.

Let’s start with DAY…..the Day of our Lord Jesus Christ…certainly not a DAY of wrath or vengeance:

The Lord Jesus told the Pharisees in John 8:56; “Your father Abraham rejoiced to see MY DAY: and he saw it, and was glad.”

Jesus Christ said that Abraham saw (perceived) HIS DAY - MY DAY. How did Abraham “see” His Day? God revealed Christ’s Day to him; hence, Abraham saw the Day, by faith, and was “glad.”

Abraham saw in a vision when he was to sacrifice Isaac, the resurrection.....that is the DAY Abraham was glad to see. The Day of our Lord Jesus Christ. The 8th day of circumcision was a sign of this NEW DAY.

When we worship Jesus Christ on the first DAY of the week, we celebrate the Resurrection Day.

Those today who are Born Again, and raised up together with Him are of the DAY....Resurrection Day....the beginning of the NEW Creation.

Not OT be confused with **The day of the Lord** that terrible day. Abraham certainly wasn't glad to see THAT DAY!

So it is important to distinguish between ..the last DAY***S** and the Last DAY. Also to distinguish between the Day of the Lord…his Wrath, and the Day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

It is noted 2 times in scripture that only the Father KNOWS when …what…..The second coming of Jesus Christ to the earth, restoring the Kingdom to Israel. Matthew 24:35-37 and Acts 1:6&7 are speaking of this same time. The days of Noah were wicked days, and the earth was destroyed with a flood. The Day of the Lord, this time will come with FIRE, destroying Gentile world power, Babylon, and these kingdoms who have given their power to anti-Christ.

Jesus Christ comes, destroying this gentile world power with an imposter sitting on the throne(((who‘s been sitting in my chair)))(((anti-Christ))…….to ESTABLISH HIS THRONE…the Throne of David, restoring the Kingdom promised to Israel….National Blessings, and the complete fulfillment of pouring out His Spirit on all flesh. These promises are to Israel. This will also include the fulfillment of the Palestinian Covenant of returning to the land…..National Blessings. Please read all of Ezekiel 36.

The Church does not inherit these blessings given to National Israel.

So we see a partial fulfillment spoken in Acts concerning the Holy Spirit. The Apostles were being made fun of and called drunk, and were rebuked by Peter, reminding them of the Prophecy in Joel, and concluded his rebuke with the coming of Judgment.

Again, this rebuke was to Israel, not Gentiles, for no Gentile was saved on that day. Cornelius was the first Gentile Saved, and received the Holy Spirit the moment he received the truth of the GOSPEL. Nowhere was Cornelius invited to Jerusalem or told about any restored Kingdom to Israel he must partake in, or are any gentiles instructed to do so. During the Church Age. Why, because the Church is something completely New and Different, a People called out, a Heavenly calling, Jesus the Chief Cornerstone, and we are built up together with Him, a Heavenly habitation. Paul wants US to know the HOPE of OUR Calling, Joint heir ship with Jesus Christ, to return with Him, JUDE 14…He comes to execute Judgment and he is with ten thousands of his SAINTS. So the Day of the Lord, the day of His wrath, He is coming WITH his saints…not for His Saints. We the Church are His Saints.

Please refer to Genesis 49, Jacob’s Prophecy concerning Israel……When will this be fulfilled…..THE LAST DAY*S*.

Matthew 24:35-37
35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Acts 1: 6When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

7And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

This is the second coming of Jesus to the earth……

Both one in the same, to execute Judgment on the earth and to set up the 1000 Year Kingdom Reign.

The day of the Lord is the Day of God’s vengeance and wrath. The **GREAT Tribulation** such as has never been before on earth.

Joel 1:15
Alas for the day! for the (((the day of the LORD)))
is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.

Joel 2:1
Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the (((the day of the LORD )))
cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

Joel 2:11
And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the (((the day of the LORD)))
is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

Joel 2:31
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible (((the day of the LORD )))
come.

Joel 3:14
Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the (((the day of the LORD )))
is near in the valley of decision.

Malachi 4:5
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful (((the day of the LORD: )))

Who is THEY and THEM?

1 Thessalonians 5
1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2For yourselves know perfectly that the (((day of the LORD))) so cometh as a thief in the night.

3For when (((they))) shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon ((them)), as travail upon a woman with child; and ((they)) shall not escape.

And who here are the YE, WE, YOU, and US?

4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that ((that day))((The Day of the Lord)) should overtake you as a thief.

5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

9For God hath not appointed us to wrath (((((((( the day of the LORD )))))))
but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

11Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

So, the ***Day of the Lord has not come, that day spoken of In Joel.

Amos 5:18
Woe unto you that desire the (((day of the LORD! )))to what end is it for you? (((the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.)))

Amos 5:17-19
Shall not the (((day of the LORD))) be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

( This sure isn’t talking about the Day of our Lord Jesus Christ, or the **Day** Abraham rejoiced to see)

Zephaniah 1:14
The great (((day of the LORD))) is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

Zephaniah 1:18
Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the (((day of the LORD's))) wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

Malachi 4:5
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

Many believe this to be one of the two witnesses in Revelation 11.????? So we know this day is yet to come, but we know the last 3 ½ is the bowls of WRATH.

1 Thess 5: 5Ye are all the children of (((light, and the children of the day))): we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Paul is assuring the Church we are IN CHRIST, the Children of the Light and children of the DAY…..the Day of our Lord Jesus Christ….a New Day, where Jesus is head, the First born of the NEW Creation, and we IN HIM are sealed until the day of Redemption.

Well, this is all for today. So if you don't hear back, I'm not ignoring you.

Have a great day in the Lord Roaringlamb!

Love in Christ
Katy

PS ADDED: I must add this. In Revelation where you see...***they sang the song of Moses***, and overcame the beast, is referring to Israel only who made this covenant of Hell, knowing after he turns on them ......cries out to God. And a deliver will come out of Sion...and all Israel will be saved...Romans 11! They are still beloved for the Fathers sake, and always will be!!!

2008/2/10 12:10

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy