SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Smith Wigglesworth

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Smith Wigglesworth

I was just wondering if there's a reason why Smith Wigglesworth isn't listed on this site with the other Bible teachers who sermons can be found here?

Is it that nobody has submitted any of his sermons or because he's considered a false prophet?

2008/1/19 16:43Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Smith Wigglesworth

There are a number of articles from Mr. Wigglesworth on this site...

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=category&cid=57]Smith Wigglesworth Articles[/url]

In Christ,

Ron

2008/1/19 17:11Profile
Tears_of_joy

Here's another thread:

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=11497&forum=35]Smith Wigglesworth praying in a restaurant[/url]

Kire

2008/1/19 17:19Profile
psalm1

SimpleLiving, I doubt if anyone on this forum considers Wigglesworth a false prophet.
He was a powerful saint with a proven ministry.
He really loved the Lord and operated in the gift of healing.

David

2008/1/19 22:42Profile
learnagain

Re:

Hey I really like smith wigglesworth's ministry, but I also recognize our humanity in him too when he prayed that prayer over the pig. I admire his courage, but Peter got corrected in a vision not to call any hooved animal unclean that was called clean. NOw if you say that was depicting the gentiles. Then think of this verse Romans 14:14 As one who is in the Lord Jesus, I am fully convinced that no food is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for him it is unclean......V22 So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God.

SO no food is unclean in itself. Again admire the courage, but also see that God can use us humans in powerful ways despite our shortcomings.

2008/1/21 22:39Profile
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Re:

Thanks everyone. (I forgot to come back to this thread!)

I know Smith Wigglesworth isn't a false prophet. I just couldn't figure out why I couldn't find any of his sermons in the audio section. Perhaps none exist?

Thank you for the past threads. I'll certainly give them a look.

I have this brother's complete written works. Only Believe!

2008/1/21 23:59Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy