SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : My son's dream

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
tinluke

New England USA

My son's dream

I've shared a few things here before about my son Luke. He is an eleven year old boy with a heart for God. He is filled with the Holy Spirit and definitely hears from Him. I wanted to share his dream with you. It blessed me and I hope it blesses you too.

This is Luke's dream in his words:

I called my friends to come over and play. We were just hanging out in my room and suddenly, demons started to come in. I stood up and said "You can not be here because Jesus is here." When I said that, there was a bright, white, light brigter than a millions suns... no a trillion...well I can't say how bright it was because there is nothing I can compare it to. When the Light came in, the demons covered their eyes and ran away because the light was so bright they couldn't be there. The light got brighter and brighter, but it was not just light, it was like touching me. I could feel it touch every scar and wound I ever had. Then I felt Jesus's hand on my shoulder and HE said "Luke, I have healed you of your fear today." It was really dark outside...like pitch black, but the light shining in my room was so bright that it filled the house and made everything so bright that even the outside was like the morning.

Luke

2008/1/15 20:58Profile
psalm1

Re: My son's dream

God bless you Luke!

David

2008/1/15 22:38Profile

What a blessed testimony of childlike faith standing up and facing the enemy, head on.

When we face our enemies in the name of the Lord Jesus, He will always set us free from something that has held us captive.

In Luke's case, it was fear.

Quote:
The light got brighter and brighter, but it was not just light, it was like touching me. I could feel it touch every scar and wound I ever had. Then I felt Jesus's hand on my shoulder and HE said "Luke, I have healed you of your fear today."

Luke rose up in the midst of his enemy and took some precious land that day. The Lord wants all of us to rise up in the midst of our enemies and conquer, in Jesus' name.

Hallelujah!

A777

2011/5/7 15:59
Wordizlife

wow.

2011/5/7 16:34Profile
browny

Thanks for sharing!
Makes my heart sing for Jesus!
browny.

2011/5/9 1:50Profile

Wow. Tell us more about the fear(s) your son was in bondage to and how it controlled his life.

2011/5/9 2:49

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy