SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : New World Order Conspiracies?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
davidt

New World Order Conspiracies?

Hi everyone I have had a conservative republican view for a while. You know terrorist, patriot act, America are the good guy's and most of the rest are just evil dictator's. However I am a seeker of truth and I know that he who is slow to anger is great in understanding. So I try to give an honest look at both sides without bias. I been studying conspiracies against the US in depth for a bit now so that I would not just be spewing out rumors and unfactual slander through ignorange and immaturity. I am still not totally convinced about everything but I thought it would be good to just topically share some FACTS and BIG questions I have about this whole situation.

9/11:
Why did trade tower 7 fall down when it was not even hit with a plane like tower 1 and 2. Neither did any other surrounding building fall. And, it was quite a distance from the other tower's that fell. Why was Bushe's brother head of security of the tower before it fell, and why did it's owner purchase insurance not long before it fell. Lastly, the 9/11 commission report stated that they did not know why it fell. Why did many eyewitness's who were in the building say they heard many explosion's. Why did the tower's fall at freefall speed as if it were a professional demolition. How in the world could the tower fall from fire if no building like that has ever fallen from fire before. How come the President and other's said they could never forsee such an event happen yet the government themselves practiced for those same type of emergencies. Why was there much more then normal trading in the stock before it happened. Why? Why? Why? and I could continue forever it seems. Why after all this has there been no formal investigation. Clinton's scandal had over a 100 million dollar fund to fund the investigation yet 9/11 barely hit double figure in the millions.

Federal Reserve:
The Fed was placed into the US unconstitutionally. Now the US is in major debt to these banker's because of interest and our dollar is greatly depreciated. These banker's not only influence the economy but also politics. We don't have to pay income tax. There is no one law saying that we have to. There are many in the US who don't. It was stated by leading officials that trillions of dollars are unaccounted for! These are illegal taxes and yet sometimes when people say they arent paying because the Supreme Court says they dont have to the smaller courts count it as nothing and some get arrested like Kent Hovind whom I deeply respect. And now, because of the people's ignorance to these fraud's the think Hovind was at fault.

Council on Foreign Relations and United Nations:
It is an open mission statement for both of these 2 groups to establish globalization. David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, and others can be repeatedly quoted with these wild ideas. Idea's like a smaller population being ideal, and the express purpose of a new world order.

Secret Societies:
The Mason's for instance have been engrafted into the US since it's inception with President's even Washington adhering to it. The dollar bill blatantly parades it and it's doctrines.

Bilderberg Group:
A group that meet's annualy and most of the time out of the presse's eye. It is the elite of the elite who come together and it is secretive and no one is allowed to know what they are talking about. Clinton, queens, Rockefeller and other meet here and no doubt they talk about foreign policy why else would they waste there time to travel so far for mere recreation.

Skull and Bones:
A secret society at Yale University where only 13 a year are invited in. More then a few President's have come from this small socitey. Bush and Kerry were in it together and they are cousins.

Bohemian Grove:
A meeting in Northern California of prominent politician's that was somewhat recently secretly infiltrated with a video camera showing that place that is said to have crazy things go on there in private. On the tape a large owl was shown at least 45 feet tall that represented the pagan God Molech in which in the past children were sacrificed to it. At this ceremony a mock sacrifice was given and worshipful words spoken to this Molech in the middle of the wood's.

Hugo Chavez and Venezuela:
I recently watched a documentary by some Irish men visiting Chavez and filming the event't of his attempted overthrow. All the people were voting for him. He allowed open press and so there was much bad propaganda against him. Chavez supporter's and the oppostie both hit the streets and some people got shot and they blamed it on the Chavez supporter's yet the video was supposed to be them shooting innocent protester's was actually Chavez supporter's shooting at the sniper's because the parade hadn't even gone that route. So my point is that this video showed Chavez with some factual support in a whole different light then the US does with. Chaves would say that the US is trying to impose its globalist ideas on Venezuela and he was having it since they are trying to impose there policies on Venezuelas sovereignty.

CIA:
The CIA now has a whole lot of declassified information of how they would go to other countries and try to overthrow their leaders by intrigue. Even ruining food supplies and other tactics. Like for instance the Chaves supporters are convinced that the CIA was involved in his attempted overthrow. For instance the History channel shows how the CIA tried to kill Castor over and over.

Voting:
The US voting machines can be easily hacked and no one will know it unless they read hard paper votes instead of all that digital stuff. And on a documentary all this was revealed. There have been many instances in which votes were found to be wrong.

Amnesty and terrorism:
If the US is so worried about terrorism why do they let so many immigrants come over almost without contest. And why is amnesty even an option. Amnesty meaning they will allow illegal people to stay.

History:
If we dont learn from history we are bound to repeat it. All throughout history the people have been under bondage of horrible government that corruptly ruled over the people. The US has been an exception. However that doesnt mean that is will always stay that way. In contrast from our lesson of history we will probably return to those Fascist states of government. Especially since the Patriot Act which allows imprisonment for no reason and other crazy acts which violate our constitutional rights. Throughout history the government's have used fear to get power over the people. Hitler was voted in because the economy was so bad and he offered hope. But, what happens after we give all the power to government and they take away our guns WHAT IF THE GOVERNMENT TURNS ON US? What then?

News:
The major News Channel's are owned by only a large companie's like Disney so they can spew propaganda and give one sided view all day long and deceive the majority. Rockefeller thanked the press for there tactful recording for without them he said they would have never been able to fulfill there global agenda. Ron Paul for example was not allowed on Foxe's debate obviously because they didn't like him because he had 10% of the vote which more then doubled Giuliani. And when he was voted in by texts in first place Hannity and Colme's almost lost their minds. It is because of his foreign policy he says that we ought not be in Iraq and we are only making them mad over there by invading there country. He says we should stop policing the world because we cant even take care of our own we have to borrow from China because we are in DEBT.

There are a few more things I could rant on about but I think this is sufficient to spark interest in such important things. I have placed these evidence's here for your edification and so that you can look at the fact's and weigh it for yourself. I'll here post some links to back up these facts further with because I only lightly touched on some issues like a sort of overview without a lot of documentation because that would take forever.

Want to Know; a site documenting all these things professionally:
[url=wanttoknow.info]click here[/url]

Loose Change; a video about 9/11
[url=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=loose+change&total=4158&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0]click here[/url]

End Game; a film about a solid overview of the NWO situation
[url=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&q=end+game&total=31739&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0]click here[/url]

Freedom to Fascism; a documentary about the illegal Federal Reserve and how we arent supposed to pay income tax
[url=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&q=Freedom+to+Fascism&total=1115&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0]click here[/url]

p.s. as a personal opinion I think Huckabee is probably a Christian but I am not sure he is ready to deal with the chess game that is foreign policy. Recently he said if any nation come's against him he will "blow them back to the gates of hell" :-o. On the other hand Ron Paul doesn't want to back Israel anymore, but he thinks they could take care of themselves.

2008/1/11 23:38Profile
Compton

Re: New World Order Conspiracies?

Brother,

Why?

2008/1/11 23:49Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I don't think the sermonindex forums is a place to discuss such matters. The Christian's focus needs to be on things above not on the broken systems of men.

Even though there can be some truth in these things it can lead to alot of speculation and controversy.

I am going to lock this thread for that reason. thank you for understanding brother.

2008/1/12 0:02Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Hello davidt...

I think that the guidelines for the forum warn against such discussions. Unfortunately, these "conspiracy theories" have a habit of popping up in the threads. I sometimes feel a need to question the validity of some of these public claims and allegations. However, I think that the forums would be a far more productive place if we could discuss those things for which this website was created (that is, a need for "genuine, Biblical revival").

:-)

BTW, I don't believe most of the allegations that are listed.

2008/1/12 0:07Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

[b]Conspiracy
CONSPIRACY, n.[/b] [L. See Conspire.]

1. A combination of men for an evil purpose; an agreement between two or more persons, to commit some crime in concert; particularly, a combination to commit treason, or excite sedition or insurrection against the government of a state; a plot; as a conspiracy against the life of a king; a conspiracy against the government.

More than forty had made this conspiracy. Acts 23.

2. In law, an agreement between two or more persons, falsely and maliciously to indict, or procure to be indicted, an innocent person of felony.

3. A concurrence; a general tendency of two or more causes to one event.

[b]Theory
THE'ORY, n.[/b] [L. theoria; Gr. to see or contemplate.]

1. Speculation; a doctrine or scheme of things, which terminates in speculation or contemplation, without a view to practice. It is here taken in an unfavorable sense, as implying something visionary.

2. An exposition of the general principles of any science; as the theory of music.

3. The science distinguished from the art; as the theory and practice of medicine.

4. The philosophical explanation of phenomena, either physical or moral; as Lavoisier's theory of combustion; Smith's theory of moral sentiments.

Theory is distinguished from hypothesis thus; a theory is founded on inferences drawn from principles which have been established on independent evidence; a hypothesis is a proposition assumed to account for certain phenomena, and has no other evidence of its truth, than that it affords a satisfactory explanation of those phenomena.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The question that needs to be asked is ... what of it? And what is the use of it here? There has been a great deal of tolerance and charity, patience here even though there is an admonishen in the disclaimer;

Quote:
[b]Conspiracy and Conspiracy Theory[/b]

We believe there is certainly a conspiracy afoot, that which is present since the fall of mankind in their enmity with God. What other websites or ministries may have of a variety of present theory as it relates to what the governments of the world are doing is too much in dispute to be presented here. The New World Order and One Government system is understood in a variety of fashion. What we will not allow is unscrupulous and un-scriptural notions and ideals to foster fear and paranoia to the saints. Our trust and yours should be placed firmly in God, not in the conspiracy of the world, the flesh or the devil. We will monitor these things in our best discretion but do not bring in ministries or other agendas devoted to these mandates.

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=0&topic_id=14144&forum=13&post_id=&refresh=Go]MUST READ: SermonIndex Forum Disclaimer / Community Rules[/url]

(Yes, indeed why as MC noted)

2008/1/12 0:10Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy