SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Bible Study Blessing!!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ravenmolehil

North Carolina, US

Bible Study Blessing!!!!

(I've been biting off more than I can chew):-o
& had trouble settling into a solid & fruitful personal Bible Study (moving from milk / meat) &
I have been blessed by a little $5.00 Bible Study book & just wanted to share.
It's titled "Holy Men" - by James Knox & focuses on the Gospel of John,

(Very simplistic but versatile to your area of growth)

Just a side Note: a similar study book Titled "Holy Women"
is on brother Knox's website as a FREE pdf, but it seems to just pertain to Women, [url=http://www.jamesknox.com/pdf/holywomen-english.pdf]*HERE*[/url]
-"Holy Men" is not a gender specific help, but rather a study on the Gospel of John

I Hope this may bless others.....
In this little book are 51 very detailed Bible study guides that will lead the reader into thousands of truths contained in the gospel as recorded by John. When you are finished you will have accomplished a great deal. First, you will have thoroughly mastered the Bible book that sets forth the deity and glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. Second, you will have come to understand how to properly study and dig into the riches of the Bible. Third, you will have grown much closer to God through the joy and gladness the truths of John will bring to your soul. These search-for-yourself lessons are perfect for a year of excellent Sunday school lessons or a family altar study.

&

O' yea a KJV & Concordance would be helpful too.... ;-)

2008/1/11 16:26Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy