SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Is there something wrong with the downloading of Audio?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
BlazedbyGod

Is there something wrong with the downloading of Audio?

I have been trying to listen to a few audio's but I keep getting this message:

Bad Gateway
The following error occurred:
[code=DNS_NO_DATA] The IP address was not found during the DNS lookup. Contact your system administrator.

Would anyone happen to know why this is happening?

2008/1/11 16:09Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Is there something wrong with the downloading of Audio?

Please let me know the specific files you are having trouble downloading. Is anyone else having problems downloading the sermons?

We have had to change the server setup greatly to accommodate increased bandwidth and costs to serve the files. your prayers and support are appreciated.

2008/1/11 16:20Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

I had problems yesterday with Ravenhills The judgment seat of Christ video, i recommended it to a brother and he couldnt download it, and not me either

but then i could today.... but i thought i mention this here

2008/1/11 16:31Profile
BlazedbyGod

Re:

To be honest, it was a few Ravenhill sermons, then a few Dave Wilkerson sermons-then it just became any sermon I tried to open.

2008/1/11 17:21Profile
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Re:

I just tried to listen to A Man of God, the interview with Leonard Ravenhill and it stops playing about 1/4 of the way through it and starts over. The link I used was the one in the Top 25 Downloads. I tried to view it, not download it.

I'm off to try the Welsh Revival Video. I'll come back and let you know how it goes.

Just tried it. Didn't know it linked to a different site.

2008/1/12 16:22Profile
BlazedbyGod

Re:

I am still having the same problem.

2008/1/17 11:27Profile
mackaymarsh

Re: Is there something wrong with the downloading of Audio?

I just tried to download the featured message: Humanizing God by Lou Sutera, which is 7+ MB and I only could download 1.37 MB. Numberous retries failed. :-(

Well, I came back to the home page and tried downloading it direct from there and it downloaded fine. Later on tonight, I'll get a chance to listen. Thanks so much.
:-)

2008/1/17 14:48Profile
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Re:

Quote:
I just tried to download the featured message: Humanizing God by Lou Sutera, which is 7+ MB and I only could download 1.37 MB. Numberous retries failed.

Rut-roh! This is on my agenda tonight. I'm really looking forward to it, too. I'll come back and let folks know if it works for me.

2008/1/17 15:30Profile
preacherafla

Michigan, USA

Re:

I have tried several times on different days to download or even just listen to the new Paul Washer audio and the now Corrie Ten Boon video and I keep getting that it is a broken link. What does that mean and is there something I should be doing different?

Thanks,
Steve

2008/4/14 6:34Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy