SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Ralph and Lou Sutera, in Woodstock, NB (feb16-mar2).

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Lou Sutera preached on UNFORGIVENESS tonight! what a powerful message. VERY convicting. God dealt with many tonight in the prayer room. Glory to God for what He is doing at the crusade.

I encourage anyone to come out from the New Brunswick area around woodstock.

It is time to "get clean" with God when you are in a atmosphere such as these meetings.

2008/2/22 22:23Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
The Lord did see fit in His grace to speak through me His "burden" in my heart. Thank God! I will see about getting the audio up brother. I will definetly be getting audio and video of the sutera meetings up God willing asap. Keep updated on this thread for additions. Looking forward to a powerful meeting tonight.

I have a chance to speak again this sunday to a BAPTIST church this time. God has laid on my heart a sermon. The title is: JUDGMENT DAY IS COMING! Please pray brothers and sisters that I speak bodly and accurately as I should for the Lords sake and His gospel.

2008/2/23 18:49Profile

PLEASE POST AUDIOS

Greg,

PLEASE POST AUDIOS of these sermons!!!!

2008/2/24 16:17
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: PLEASE POST AUDIOS

Quote:
PLEASE POST AUDIOS of these sermons!!!!

Brethren, I humbly submit these to you, I do thank God that He spoke to some people powerfully where they shared testimony before a audience of God touching their lifes in the message with some truth.

1 Corinthians 2:3-5
"And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

[b]That Ye Would Walk Worthy by Greg Gordon[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=16579&commentView=itemComments

[b]Judgment Day Is Coming! by Greg Gordon[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=16578&commentView=itemComments

2008/2/26 9:37Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Paradox

And they are humbly accepted. I do not know how to put this any other way to the saints here but this surely is not an easy thing to do.

Greatly looking forward to them brother.

2008/2/26 9:47Profile

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:

Brethren, I humbly submit these to you, I do thank God that He spoke to some people powerfully where they shared testimony before a audience of God touching their lifes in the message with some truth.

1 Corinthians 2:3-5
"And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

[b]That Ye Would Walk Worthy by Greg Gordon[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=16579&commentView=itemComments

[b]Judgment Day Is Coming! by Greg Gordon[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=16578&commentView=itemComments

Thank you for sharing these, brother!

2008/2/26 10:28
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Powerful meeting on "Forgivness" and having ought against your brother. Many got their hearts right with God and are going to "later" with man.

We cannot have our hearts right with God and have our something against another brother. We need to settle things with those who have things against us even if its not our fault so we can have a "clean" and "clear" relationship with God.

2008/2/26 22:12Profile
repentcanada

Re:

I only could hear the first 17mins of the sermon that ye may walk worthy by Greg, and it is very encouraging to hear him talk of the things of the Lord.

2008/2/27 0:01Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I only could hear the first 17mins of the sermon that ye may walk worthy by Greg, and it is very encouraging to hear him talk of the things of the Lord.

Q. The sermons dont download fully and are cut off?
Answer. If when downloading sermons they seem to be cut off and not fully downloaded we recommend you use a file download manager to ensure the full download of the materials. We have found this download manager to work best: freedownloadmanager.org.

2008/2/27 7:25Profile

Re: PLEASE POST AUDIOS

Greg

These are great!!!!
Thanks

Now how about the audios by the Sutera twins?

2008/2/27 13:49

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy