Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : just joined

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Iesous4life

Ohio

just joined

Hello, I am so glad to have found this "Bread of Life" website! My name is Jason from Fremont, Ohio. This website has been feeding me for months and I just recently joined. Some of my favorite preachers are David Wilkerson, Carter Conlon, and Andrew Strom. I must suggest to anyone that hasn't listened to Andrew Strom to check out his sermons. He calls a spade a spade.

I have been born-again about a year ago and I see so many unbiblical teachings going on in the church. It is time for true Jesus followers to awaken and fullfill their destiny. I want to encourage anyone that reads this to pray more and seek the face of our Lord Jesus Christ! We must use what we gain from these sermons for the Kingdom in these last days. One thing that I have just recently found to do is to hand out Bibles instead of tracts. The International Bible Society has New Testaments for $.75 each!

God Bless You! :-)

2004/6/4 23:24Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: just joined

Quote:
We must use what we gain from these sermons for the Kingdom in these last days.

Brother Jason welcome to SermonIndex. Thats wonderful that this site is feeding you spiritually. I pray you are blessed by the fellowship on the forums. May I recommend a few other speakers: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=6]A.W. Tozer[/url], [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=1]Leonard Ravenhill[/url], [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=2]T. Austin Sparks[/url], [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?op=&cid=144]Keith Daniel[/url], as of late Keith Daniel has been a tremendous blessing in my life. And if you don't know Leonard Ravenhill was almost a mentor type figure in David Wilkersons life and has a powerful message on revival. God Bless you as you strive to hear Gods voice.

2004/6/4 23:59Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

Welcome Brother Jason,

You're right on target imho. May the Lord keep you and guide you as you surrender all to Him. There's a lot of great messages on here. I tend to focus on one message for a looonnnnggg time (I want God to ingrave His word on my heart).

Enjoy Brother and if you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'm certain that someone will help.

2004/6/5 9:00Profile
TheophilusMD

New Jersey

Joining in

Hi. My name is Rey (although I'm stuck to my user name TheophilusMD) from Jersey City, New Jersey. There's such a bountiful meal at this site I really don't know where to begin partaking! It's such a blessing to find brethren whose heart cries and longing I can identify with or want to have. For things especially wanting in my heart, I covet your prayers. Our Lord Jesus is all the more sweeter and precious! Glory be to God.

2004/6/5 9:51Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Joining in

Quote:
There's such a bountiful meal at this site I really don't know where to begin partaking! It's such a blessing to find brethren whose heart cries and longing I can identify with or want to have.

Brother Rey, God Bless you its great to see your posts already. I pray you grow in your maturity with God brother, as Leonard Ravenhill prayed once "Lord let no one here die immature."

2004/6/5 12:34Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy