SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Revival Conference 2008?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I wanted to come last time but did not have the funds to get there , hopefully I will have the faith, the funds and iron knees to do alot of praying

Well perhaps there is a small chance of the event being held in [b]england?[/b] I would definitely need to see enough local support there for a event like this to be there. I had 2-3 pastors from england approach me on the idea during last conference.

2008/1/10 9:29Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

england.... that sounds wonderful....it is cheap, easy for me to travel, fast and no visa problem...

here is a supporter for england :-D

Europe is dark brethren.... we need revival....

2008/1/10 9:43Profile
brentw

Ohio

Re: Revival Conference 2008?

Greg, If you give me a date and time I might be able to help?
I live in Ohio about 3 hours south west of Canton :-)

2008/1/10 9:56Profile
frazier72

Re:

Our we limited to October
I would love to attend, but wedding and honeymoon are during that time. Whenever and wherever you have it, I will be praying for God's Holy power to be revealed in a great way, and for lives to be transformed.

2008/1/10 12:32Profile
MisterCheez

Colorado

Re:

If you want to get nostalgic, my friend has a big gospel tent or two (with heaters)!

[url=http://www.holyspiritandfire.com]His Website[/url]

2008/1/11 11:08Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Our we limited to October

Brother,

no we are not,.. but that is a rough date for the event at this point. I was praying about this more and I thought it would be very interesting to have one main event location and about 5+ other locations where the live webcast feed goes into.

perhaps we could live webcast from the tent:
http://www.holyspiritandfire.com
:-)

2008/1/11 11:21Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I have been discussing this conference with some brothers and organizations. Personally I only want what God wants with this event. Please continue to pray and seek God for this event.

If any pastor of a church would feel God is wanting you to open the doors of your church for this event please contact me at: [email protected]

I will keep everyone posted on any new things God is putting on my heart. Do feel free to share what you would like to see or any other input as we progress towards a possible conference.

2008/1/16 23:55Profile
Here4Him

England

Re:

Oh, to God that we would have such a conference in England. It would be so needed and timely. The church here is largely sleeping, we need reviving, we need stirring, we desperately do.

I would be happy to do anything at this end to help make it happen.

Once the Pilgrim Fathers left our shores for your own, godly men and women from England, a land so peculiarly blessed by God. From these dear and holy saints God raised up the largest Christian country the world has ever seen. I know things have declined in the US of late but i doubt they have to the same proportions as they have here in England.

Brethren if it seems good to you and the Holy Spirit, will you please return the favour and come and be a blessing unto our land by holding the conference here?

2008/1/17 6:33Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Brethren if it seems good to you and the Holy Spirit, will you please return the favour and come and be a blessing unto our land by holding the conference here?

To have the conference in England I would need the interest of many pastors in england and also free use of a church there.

2008/1/17 6:51Profile
Here4Him

England

Re:

I understand. I know it may be a long shot. You said there are 3 pastors who have expressed an interest, do you know which part of England they live in?

I am the youth pastor of a church in the center of England, about 30 mins drive from Birmingham. It may not be big enough however as it could seat about 500....

2008/1/17 7:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy