SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : How To Burn Videos to DVD

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Koheleth

NC

How To Burn Videos to DVD

Greetings saints! When I was on Win XP, I used some (now forgotten) freeware program to burn a simple DVD (no menu). Now, on Vista, I have Nero 7 Ultra, but although I have tried a few different burning options, it just won't burn a playable copy. For more information, I am using the exact same DVDs and same player as were successful before, so Nero isn't burning them right. To cut to the quick, is there a freeware program or some other method or maybe even something native to Vista that will allow me to do this? Thanks so much for the practical assistance!

2008/1/8 17:25Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re: How To Burn Videos to DVD

Hello,

What Vista do you have? Windows Vista Home Premium and Windows Vista Ultimate come with a DVD maker.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsvista/features/details/dvdmaker.mspx

2008/1/8 20:25Profile

Hello bro,

Did you notice there is a 'burn' facility on the media player?

I haven't used it yet but will be doing so tomorrow. (It's bedtime here!) If I find out anything subtle, I'll come back to share...

The Help section looks useful...

2008/1/8 20:27
Koheleth

NC

Preach and Dorcas,

Thanks so much for your input! I will check both of those options out and check back in if I can't get something to work. Really appreciate your helpfulness on this!

God bless you in the Word and in Christ and in loving Him and worshiping Him and serving others and being revived just so more people come to know the Master!

2008/1/9 12:22Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy