SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : THE HOLOCAUST AND POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

THE HOLOCAUST AND POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

IN REMEMBRANCE of

THE HOLOCAUST AND POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

It is a matter of history that when Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.

He did this because he said in words to this effect: 'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the track of his tory some people will get up and say that this never happened'

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

In Memorial

This week, the UK removed The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offended' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred.
This is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. and 1,900 Catholic priests who were murdered, massacred, raped, burned, starved and humiliated while the German and Russian peoples were looking the other way!

Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

2008/1/8 14:41

Re: THE HOLOCAUST AND POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

Hi moe_mac,

Your source did not do his research properly, as the UK opted to have a national day of Holocaust remembrance, of which we have already had the first.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_Memorial_Day_(UK)]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_Memorial_Day_(UK)[/url]

2008/1/8 14:48

Re:

Hi Dorcus,
Actually I must confess, I did not confirm my source before I posted this thread and I normally do, but after I read your comment I did. Here is what I found, the public in the UK may recognize the Holocost, but not the school, which is what the article and the thread was about. I do make mistakes and try to admit them when I do. I am not real quick to embrace what I read on wilkipedia or for that matter this site either, but this story does confirms the thread about the UK change on the holocost in the UK schools.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/holocaust.asp
Have a great day
moe_mac :-D

2008/1/8 15:07

Re: THE HOLOCAUST AND POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

Are they saying it never happened or are they saying that it never happened the way history is presenting it? I have been told that the numbers keep going up of how many died. Now they have included, JW's, Homosexuals, Gypsys and whatever other groups that want to include themselves in the 6 million that died.

I am not denying the Holocaust, I am just wondering if the Muslims are totally denying it or denying some things about the holocaust?

2008/1/8 15:10

Re:

It seems to me they are just trying not to offend anyone, but it's all for naught. It would be nice if this did work. In other words, they are just saying whatever or not saying whatever to appease the people who worship Baal, whether it be truth or not. Kind like in America today. The first thing we decided was, we didn't won't God mentioned in our schools in 1963. Now we have moved on to Happy Holidays instead of Christmas so we don't offend anyone, and all kind of other stuff and hear what's God got to do with it from the left and they got that right, the goats on the left. Trainup a child in the way he should go and when he is old he won't depart from it and you can reverse that if we train him in the way he shouldn't go and a slim chance of him departing from it. Training a child starts in the home, but what does a child think when he observes his parents stand by a watch someone support people who are in favor of kicking God out of school? Hitler said he could take a child for the first 5 years and convert him. James Dobson says we have 12 to show them the right way and after that it's tough to ever turn them around. We people here in America are flirting with a potential leader whose middle name is Mohammad. If he comes to power this may be God's plan, I don't know, and if it is God's plan there is nothing we can do about it, but I'm sure even if it is his plan, he doesn't want me to agree with it anymore than he would want me to approve of Pharoh.
moe_mac

2008/1/8 17:18
ironwood

Re:

The holocaust was real. Millions perished. Mostly Jews, many Christians, Gypsies and Gays or anyone else who fell out of favor with the Nazis.

It is a shame that the Palestinians have to suffer for what the Nazi's did to European Jews.
A small yet powerful group of Jews who are not Jews as mentioned in Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 prevented all rescue attempts from Hitler's death camps to the extent that they possibly could. They knew after the terrible holocasust that the world would turn a blind eye to the rape and pillage of Palestine. It worked.

For many many years, the Jews, Christians and Moslems lived in relative peace in the Holy Land. Over a hundred thousand people. This all changed when Theodore Herzl's desciples came to the Holy Land. Now Israel is one of the least safe places for Jews. Iran has about 25,000 Jews living there and they are safer in Iran than in Israel.

The motivation for the hate crime legislation that is being pushed on the Western World is primarily to make it a jailable offence to criticize modern Isreal and her history. It is very wrong to deny the holocaust but the people behind the hate crime laws are exploiting it for their own ungodly purposes.

I love the Jews and would be one if I could choose my heritage. It does not help the Jews to push these things under the carpet. To do so actually feeds hatred. Until these things come out in the open then peace talks will continue to be PR ploys for the Western press.

2008/1/8 21:51Profile

Re:

quote:
I love the Jews and would be one if I could choose my heritage.quote

heritage answer:
You can and you maybe already and just not know it yet. Jesus said who is my brother and my sister, the one that do the will of the Father and Jesus is Jewish.

Rom 8:13-14
13 For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, 14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
(from New International Version)

Matt 12:48-50
48 He replied to him, "Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?" 49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers. 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

Rom 8:15-17
15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." 16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. 17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs-heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

Gal 4:5-7
6 Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father." 7 So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, God has made you also an heir.

Mark 14:35-36

35 Going a little farther, he fell to the ground and prayed that if possible the hour might pass from him. 36 "Abba, Father," he said, "everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will."

2008/1/8 23:18
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Forgot one there brother;

[i]But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.[/i] Rom 2:29

2008/1/8 23:25Profile
ironwood

Re:

Thanks crsschk.

Yes. I have been grafted into the Vine and am a child of Abraham. It will be a glorious day for the entire body of Christ when the veil is lifted off of the Jews.

2008/1/8 23:41Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

ironwood wrote:

Quote:

Now Israel is one of the least safe places for Jews. Iran has about 25,000 Jews living there and they are safer in Iran than in Israel.

Just wondering if you have any sources for this? I remember seeing a VOTM article on Christians being persecuted. It would seem that Jews would be in the same category.

Thanks in advance.

2008/1/8 23:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy