SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : What is your prayer for 2008

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
frazier72

What is your prayer for 2008

This is something that has been on my mind lately. I have always prayed that each year I want to be closer to God than I was the year before, but in thinking this I felt almost prideful.

I want by the Grace of God, for self to decrease and for Christ to increase. I want to be the man that Christ would have me be, for his glory only, regardless of the cost. My most humble prayer is just that, that my prayer life would be Spirit led, and and that God would grant me the humilty and the patience to realize my nothingess in enhancing one iota of my own spirituality. Finally, that in all things I give glory to Christ and never take my eyes of him.

My greatest prayer would be for True Revival to breakout, the kind that affects the moral climate, this world so desperatley needs this. The kind of revival that makes men and women, preachers and deacons, evangelist and missionaries fall to their knees in repentance for our apathetic Christian lives, and grabs a hold of the Church in a great awakening.

2008/1/6 0:22Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy