SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : PRAYER: Prayer Sheet for SermonIndex and brother Greg

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 PRAYER: Prayer Sheet for SermonIndex and brother Greg

Saints,

I am thankful for the prayers of the saints. I truly believe that this ministry is having a impact for the kingdom of God soley because of the prayers of the saints across the world. May I encourage and re-kindle this prayer for this ministry and myself.

[i]"Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; Withal praying [b]also for us[/b], that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ." -Colossians 3:2-3a[/i]

2008/1/1 22:46Profile
dohzman

Great Mug Shot!

:-P Well at least the background wasn't a jail cell, although the fulfilling of this ministry probably has felt at times like a jail cell. God Bless my brother with a settled peace within, on so many issues, and give him the foresight to lead with your wisdom into the new year, and bless abundantly the works of his hands. Amen.

2008/1/2 6:49Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: Great Mug Shot!

Quote:
God Bless my brother with a settled peace within, on so many issues, and give him the foresight to lead with your wisdom into the new year, and bless abundantly the works of his hands. Amen.

Thank you brother for your prayers, they are much appreciated.

2008/1/2 9:51Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Thank you for praying saints of God.

2008/1/8 8:24Profile

Re: PRAYER: Prayer Sheet for SermonIndex and Greg Gordon

This is a great prayer sheet! And I hope that the many users here on SI that have been so blessed by this ministry are taking advantage of this prayer sheet in supporting and praying for Greg and SI.

[i]"And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work’s sake. And be at peace among yourselves."[/i]

2008/1/10 14:26
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
This is a great prayer sheet! And I hope that the many users here on SI that have been so blessed by this ministry are taking advantage of this prayer sheet in supporting and praying for Greg and SI.

Sister,

thank you, prayers are such a valuable resource that I cannot under estimate the need for it for this ministry and myself.

2008/1/10 20:41Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I covet your prayers saints as satan truly has intentions continually to shoot his fiery darts at myself as I run sermonindex.net

2008/4/30 0:48Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Brother Greg,
Both you, and SermonIndex, are in my prayers daily. What a blessed Saviour we have . . . Satan has been defeated! Thank you Lord!

2008/4/30 1:07Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy