SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : I and the children whom the LORD hath given me

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

I and the children whom the LORD hath given me

"Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me [i]are[/i] for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion."

"Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you."

- Isaiah chapter 8 verse 18(KJV) and Acts chapter 13 verse 41(KJV)

These verses above and what follow come to mind in meditating on what was shared in the thread titled [i]Post - Prophetic Credentials - A challenge to would be Prophets[/i].

Isaiah 8:13-15, 53:1-3, Luke 2:34, 4:22, Psalm 69:9, John 8:41, Matthew 9:24, John 7:15, Acts 4:13, 1 Corinthians 4:9, 1:27, Acts 28:22, Matthew 16:4

2007/12/31 23:31Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re: I and the children whom the LORD hath given me

To Chris a Happy New Year and;

Brother Chris may you through the Holy Spirit continue to sit down in fellowship with Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, and all our brothers and sisters today and our fellow heirs in old Jerusalem and their sacred writings. May they, the living, continue to give you their fellowship and the peace of knowing our Father and His Son. “He that is of God hears God's words.”

2008/1/2 7:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy