Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : HEAR O ISRAEL part 2

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
lightwalker

Missouri

HEAR O ISRAEL part 2

HEAR O ISRAEL
Part 2
In part one of this series, I have tried to show you that God is one, His purpose one, that we are called to be holy, pure, cleasned from sin, that this is why Jesus died for you, why He gave his overcoming life so that you could now by obedience to Him, to his Spirit of truth overcome the world, the flesh, the devil.

That this and only this is the good news.

In this second part I would like to expose the lie that is the present day doctrine, namely that you don’t have to obey God, that to do or teach obedience is the doctrine of works, and that the imputed righteousness of Christ hides you under a robe that allows you to stay sinful.

For anyone to teach that Christ died to allow sin is the teaching of anti Christ. Do not be deceived… Remember that God is ONE.

That oneness has to compass all the teaching in the word. So to divide the doctrine of faith and works to try explain them is, a dividing of God and God is one. He cannot be divided, nor are we ever called to try to explain Him we are called to obey Him.

2 Tim 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived
Tit 3:3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, [and] hating one another.

1 Cor 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

EZK 13: 1-14 [1] And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

2. Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear ye the word of the LORD;
3. Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!

4. O Israel, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts.

5. Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD.

6. They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word.

7. Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken?

8. Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord GOD.

9. And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD.

10. Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter:

11. Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.

12. Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it?

13. Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it.

14. So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

15. Thus will I accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have daubed it with untempered morter, and will say unto you, The wall is no more, neither they that daubed it;

16. To wit, the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and there is no peace, saith the Lord GOD.

[Jer 12:10] Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness

[Jer 12:11]They have made it desolate, and being desolate it mourneth unto me; The whole land is made desolate, because no man layeth it to heart.

[Jer 14:13] Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them, Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.

[Jer 14:14] Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

[Jer 23:16]Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.

[Jer 23:17]They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.

I am quoting these scriptures to show you something that is going on in all our churches, the doctrines of men have come to be the thing you are told to believe, and they are a false teaching. How foolish to think that Christ died so that you could remain filthy.[ imputed righteousness] Instead of the glorious truth that he came to give you His very life and Spirit so that you could, as He did overcome sin in the flesh.

Why is it that when we read 1 John that we have to make allowances, that we have to put a doctrine there to excuse sin? I will tell you this; Jesus said that the way was agonizing, that many would seek to enter in and would not be able.

Does that sound like the teaching of today? Today, don’t you just have to go to some altar in some church and repeat after me? So easy..so simple…Its all over, you are saved..no hardship, no cross, no following Christ, no death to sin, no narrow way, grace is said to be only the unmerited favor of God. A false vision indeed.. don’t be deceived…untempered mortar…refusing to love the truth…

Yet the word of God clearly teaches that grace is the power and Spirit of a new life. His life, a life that teaches us to be pure and to be holy, in fact we are commanded to be holy in [EPH 1:14] According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

EPH 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

[1 Peter 1: 15-16]But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

[Heb 12:14] Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord.

In [Titus 2:11-12] For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world.

Now the only way this holiness is imputed to you is if it is a real holiness, God is not going to pretend, you are either in Christ, putting to death the works of the flesh, or you are none of His…[Rom 8: 4-17.]

In 2 Thessalonians 2: 10-17 Paul is pointing to salvation through that cross. To sanctification, through the work of the Holy Spirit, to obtaining the glory of Christ, this is what the gospel does; this is its only message.

The word of God never says that Jesus died so that we can remain in sin, nor does it tell us that we are covered with a robe that allows us to remain hidden from God our Fathers sight. We are told that in[ Heb 4:13] that all creatures are clearly seen and naked before the eyes of God.

[10]And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

[11]And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

[12] That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

[13] But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

[14]Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I believe that strong delusion is here now as we teach the opinions of men, as we teach lies that make sin o.k. even denying the whole purpose that Christ died, as we teach a trampling on the blood of Jesus teaching our doctrines we are daubing untempered mortar on a wall that cannot stand, BE NOT DECEIVED……

2007/12/29 19:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy