SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello Brothers and Sisters, New here, and so thankful

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lowly

Hello Brothers and Sisters, New here, and so thankful

Hi everyone,
I am so thankful for SI. I have been so blessed by the Word of God being declared by His servants. I have been listening for about 2 years now, and the messages found here have changed my life. Tozer, Ravenhill, Wilkerson, etc.

I am ministering to the Vietnamese people right now, this has been an incredible journey.

I decided to enter into the discussions to grow and learn.

I chose the name Lowly, because Jesus said "learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart" I am not describing myself, but the Lord, who I Love and long to be like.

In His amazing love,
Lowly :-)

2007/12/27 13:31Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: Hello Brothers and Sisters, New here, and so thankful

Welcome lowly! or what i should call it since you have been around, but i hope we will se more of you and your heart. Your name speaks much, the low places are the best ones, ffrom the lowly place you can see his greatness the best.

Gods peace to you brother

Christian

2007/12/27 14:16Profile
Lowly

Re:

Thank you for your kind words hmmhmm,
It is so incredible to be able to have fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ all around the world.
The Lord's blessings to you,

Lowly

A sister in Christ :-)

2007/12/27 17:53Profile
InTheGarden

Ft. Wayne, IN

Re:

Welcome sister! It is wonderful to meet other brothers and sisters in Christ who long to learn more about and to be more like Him who has done SO MUCH for us!! May Jesus encourage you in your walk with Him in the "lowly" path. ;-)

With love from another sister in Christ,

Mikah

2007/12/27 19:01Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy