SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please Pray for my adopted Dad

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
nowhr2hide

Australia

Please Pray for my adopted Dad

Please pray for my adopted father who is out in china preaching the gospel of Christ, he is in great need of prayer support, his health is not in good sound. He is taken to the hospital and place an IV in his vein for antibiotics and he is unable to speak. I only found this out just now.
Pray for healing and safety return home to his wife, along with the strength of God and leading of the Holy Spirit.
Appreciate your support of prayer
Yours in Christ Jesus,

2007/12/25 21:28Profile
elanham

Maryland

Re: Please Pray for my adopted Dad

Father it is my prayer that you will strengthen this dear brother and enable him to return to that which you have ordained for him. Deliver him from the rage of the enemy. Grant to this man that he be lifted and gaurded by your Glory all around. May the Holy angels stand watch over him with their terrible swords drawn. In Jesus Name. I pray that you would make your Grace abound abundently towards him and his family. In the name of Jesus.

2007/12/25 23:25Profile

Sister, this is very hard news.
I've prayed and will go on.
Please keep posting any news.
I'm so sorry.
LORD have mercy on this man. In Jesus' Name.

2007/12/25 23:27
Nellie

God be merciful to Your servant.
Strengthen his Family, in Jesus Name.

2007/12/26 10:45Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Thank for every one prayed for Dad just heard on the phone he is onthe way back to their house, landed safely and well back here in australia to be with his family ... praise God and thank you for praying. - Claudette

2007/12/31 0:31Profile

This is great news. Praise be to the Lord, the Great Physician.

:-D

2007/12/31 19:39
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Oh yeah!,:-) Amen and amen
God is so good to us and hear our prayers through Christ Jesus, our mediator to God the Father of all creation.

Not only Dad recieved healing, The Lord enable him to come back on time to be with his family on New years eve, which now is new years day here:-). I can't praise enough the Lord and thanks every one for praying. Upward and Onward Christian soldiers to proclaim the victory that the Lord had done for us through the testimony of Christ in our daily life.

2007/12/31 22:24Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy