SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Some testimonies from crusades..

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Some testimonies from crusades..

"David Wilkerson become an unforgettable example for me - and for all the leaders in Hungary- in humbleness, in obedience to God, in sincerity, in honesty, yet powerful preacher! He was speaking not according to the expectation of people but what God wanted him to preach! That was exactly needed to be heard in Hungary what we heard.

Glory to God for His Word!"
Attila Fábián, President of the Pentecostal Chuch

---

"The Conference with David and Garry Wilkerson has blessed us tremendously. Their lives and ministry are full of love, humility and at the same time power of God. They draw us the picture of Jesus Christ so real, that many people suddenly saw the state of their spiritual life, they could see how they have backslidden from the Lord and repented from their deeds. Many people testified that they received freedom from bondage of immorality, homosexuality. On behalf of Slovak believers we would like to ask Brother David and Garry Wilkerson to come back to Slovakia.

Jan Lacho
Bishop of Apostolic Church of Slovakia

---

"In all the meetings, the presence of the Lord was so manifest that the pastors were broken, weeping, as the Holy Spirit brought healing and restoration to lives and marriages. But hundreds had come just for that reason, particularly young pastors who flooded the sessions, desperate for the encounter with God that they longed for.
"If you don't want to meet God, don't come here!"

Denis Phillips of Swansea, South Wales, England

2004/6/1 17:54Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Some testimonies from crusades..

In this generation we can count on one man who has the authority to speak to us of our need to renew our passion for Christ, and without a doubt, this man is David Wilkerson. Behind his words there is a history of love for God, a transparent life, selfless service to the saints, and a passion to reach the lost. I believe He came to Argentina in God's appointed time, to ignite the fire of the Holy Spirit in our souls and to fill us with compassion for the lost.

Angel Negro
Christian Community, San Martin, BA

---

Excellent! God confirmed His word which he had given me: to seek His direction and to seek Him with all my heart.

Carlos Jorge Ferrets
San Juan

---

Edifying, it renewed our vision and I am leaving with great expectations. I believe this is the longing of all the pastors, but especially of those of us that came from far and for whom it is difficult (because of travel, distance, cost, time) to participate in these type of events. It was well worth it!

Ociel Garces
Rio Gallegos

---

A blessing even just for the opportunity to be with so many pastors from so many different places, some from so far away, and everything so very well organized, from the registration on. The theme and topics presented were excellent and it was an honor to be blessed personally by the brothers Wilkerson. Preaching without compromise, topics that are out of fashion, truths that we needed to hear -- without sensationalism or the need to create an artificial "climate." Thank you for allowing us to hear a prophetic voice in our midst in these very particular times.

Rut y Pedro Gromyk
The Lighthouse Church, Lanùs

---

I have to confess this event surpassed all of my expectations. I have to say I have to firmly confess that I needed to attend a spiritual banquet such as this and I leave very blessed, every message has been a blessing for my life.

Juan Rodolfo Liebl
Pastor Mayor, Salvation Army, Bahìa Blanca

---

From beginning to end of this event, we enjoyed the beautiful anointing received through a Word given with love and authority. An annointing that was evident in the countenance of the oldest minister to the youngest, and was evident in the breaking that led us to make a real commitment to God to be in His presence through fasting and prayer as our number one priority. Our lives will never be the same. The brotherly unity was such that, as my wife and I left and walked home, the brothers in their cars who recognized us offered to take us wherever we needed to go, a gesture that was very comforting.

Alberto Fernandez
Secretary of the Triumphant in Christ Pastors Association, Monte Chingolo, Lanùs

---

This meeting was a very special meeting because it led me to meet with Christ, to renew my vows, it showed me my misery, gave me a new revelation of His glory and the desire to have more weight of His glory, it took us out of selfishness, in the areas of ministry, marriage, fatherhood and servanthood; it called me to evangelize, and to abolish selectivity in evangelizing and emphasis on numbers, and the bad calling of prosperity ministries and "new" preaching doctrines.

Miguel Angel Quiroz
Pastoral Council Secretary, Christian Community, Mendoza

---

Truly it has made us return to the passion that provoked in the book, The Cross and the Switchblade. To return to the preaching of the Word was the direction that Wilkerson has brought us, denouncing sin with the love and authority of God. Without a doubt, we have renewed our passion for Christ. We recognized the lightness we had adopted as a coherent thing.

Torres
Pastor, Federation, Entre Rios

---

It meant for myself and my ministry- which has surpassed 50 years of pastoral service- I received something that I greatly longed for: the opportunity to hear the profound and bold call of a servant of God which like Pastor David Wilkerson and his son Gary Wilkerson, with the love and the boldness that this hour demands. I received from God and through His ministers something that I needed and truly longed for, which is not only to be a hearer but a doer during the time God had given me through His infinite grace.

Jacobo Vartanian
Baptist Pastor and Bible Teacher

2004/6/1 17:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy