SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Come into HIS Presence

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
donnaemmons9

Come into HIS Presence

Psalm 24:7 says Lift up your heads O you gates! And be lifted up ye everlasting doors! And the King of Glory shall come in.

As we worship Him and create an atmosphere that is where we make our closest connection with God. He pours out His manifest presence and life giving water. As we worship Him God will reveal Himself to those who seek Him. He longs to be close to us and reveal Himself to us. It is about Him.

We need to entertain His Presence. We need to do this not just corporately at church but daily in our prayer closets. We will behold His glory as we do this. We will see His Shekinah glory, His manifest presence. He will meet and walk with us. We desperately need Him.

He is looking for a place where He is welcomed, where He is loved and where He is given free reign to move and work as He desires. We need His touch in our lives. We need to go deeper in Him, to abandon ourselves to Him. God is calling His church to a place of solitude, silence and closeness that shuts out the distractions of the world.

He wants to meet with us. We can turn our faces to Heaven and look expectingly for His awesome visitation as we worship.

Hosanna Integrity Music
I Need You More

I need You more, more than yesterday
I need You more, more than words can say
I need You more than ever before
I need You Lord, I need You Lord
More than the air I breahte
More than the song I sing
More than my next heartbeat
More than anything and Lord as time goes by
I'll be by Your side
Cause I never want to go back to my old life

2007/12/18 20:47Profile
HIServant

Re: Come into HIS Presence

There's a great song I cant remember the title to but it says "Did you hear the mountains tremble....

Open up the gates
Let the music play
Let the streets resound with singing!

Thank you for your devotion!

2007/12/18 22:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy