SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Please Read - from a brother in the Lord.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
brentw

Ohio

Re: Please Read - from a brother in the Lord.

A prophet weeps over a nation under sin and bondage...that has turned its back on God.
Greg has given a verse that I have been giving to others about America also.

A prophet sees as God sees and feels over a nation. A prophet sounds very negative at times or all the time. America is in the worst situation since her birth....

I believe Jeremiah sees this nation he speakes of from heaven...from above.
Imagine being able to see the USA as it is now in 2007 in the year 1950...how would it look to us?

2007/12/19 23:44Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

like cold water for a parched throat...thanks bro Chris

bro Chris Greetings in Jesus' Name by Whose Blood we are Saved.AMEN.

i bless God for your post and this last part here is what i'd like to say a couple of things about.

you said:

Quote:
The recent dialogue and “words of warning” have prompted me to pray harder for this nation and its people. They have encouraged me to more effectively reach out with the truth to a dying world around me. My secret time with the Lord is filled with wailing and travailing for a powerfully intimate move of God in my own life, my family, and friends; I am praying for my neighbors, the local Body of Christ, the national and worldwide Body of Christ and for this nation and world as a whole. Thank you (Greg, Rahman and Ironman) for sharing these. I am extremely grateful when a “word” inspires and convicts as such.

you have said some things which have been of great comfort to me over the last several days but i believe this is the most touching. if all this proves to be of my own making then i will truly be in need of much prayer. however more importantly, if these things are of my own making and somehow in it all, God has moved you through them to travailing in prayer for our nation more than before and such prayer prevails with Him, then i would bless God all the more that even out of my own folly, He yet can produce something of Eternal Worth. not that God does contingencies but if this is what He had calculated from before the beginning then i shall be content and praise Him because only God can make a miracle out of man mush...

it is no small thing to be moved to pray for a situation which seems ireperable.

God said He'd spare Sodom and Gomorrah if there were 10 righteous people there. alas there were only 3 and they had to run or be consumed so the righteous were scarcely saved and those cities burned.

i guess there are a few more out there with this burden so unless somehow the enemy orchestrated something momentous in deceiving us all with the same thing at the same time, or we're all nuts in the same way over the same thing at the same time, God may have something He's been saying...i know in 12 days i'll know one way or the other for sure...

thanks bro for that refreshing word, Lord knows sometimes we need some comfort and He obliges in His Mercy.AMEN.

Grace and Peace are ours in Jesus.AMEN.

2007/12/20 0:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy