· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Let the Fire of the HOLY ONE Burn in Me

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
donnaemmons9

Let the Fire of the HOLY ONE Burn in Me

Malachi 3:2-3 reads But who can endure the day of HIS coming and who can stand when HE appears For HE is like a REFINERS fire and like launderers soap. HE will set as a refiner and a purifier of silver. HE will purify the sons of Levi and purge them as gold and silver that they may offer to the LORD an offering in righteousness.

We have to meet GODS conditions to be HIS people. Frank Bartleman said the depth of revival will be determined exactly by the depth of repentance. Dealing with sin gives us greater intimacy with GOD. George Whitefield said Whole days and weeks have I spent prostrate on the ground in silent or vocal prayer.

Prayer needs to be a life and death intersection. Prayer produces a change in us that lines us up with GODS plan. I was studying what it means to lay prostrate before the LORD. It is the utmost sign of reverence and humility. It is total submission to HIM and HIS ways.

It is telling GOD that you recognize and agree that HE is the one in charge of your life. It is telling HIM whatever YOU will I must follow and I do so willingly. It is 1 of the truest and sincerest expressions of worship. It signifies a heart condition that is acceptable to the LORD.

It demonstrates that you are committed to HIS way alone. When our hearts are bent toward the LORD in this degree it will usher us into the throne room of GOD. Instead of asking GOD for things on our knees it is a sign of worshipping HIM for who HE is. It is surrendering our lives to HIS will 100%. It shows GOD how desperate we are for HIM.

Our lives should be so radically different that we are not comfortable in the world. We are called out for a purpose and that to make disciples of JESUS CHRIST. People should notice we are different for our citizenship is in heaven. We are not going to affect the world in a lukewarm state. We need to repent of sin because we love JESUS and don't want to hurt HIM.

We desire to be so close to HIM that we choose to be refined with the REFINERS fire. Our lives need to be purified to burn out the dross, the impurities in our lives. HE is doing HIS work as HE allows us to go through trials and we submit to HIM. We must bow our knees and hearts to the HOLY ONE. To be made pure and holy is an awe-inspiring work HE does in our lives.

As we come to HIM to be made pure we should come with fear and trembling not because we are scared but because HE is so holy.He desires us to be HIS pure spotless bride.

Burn in Me sung by Paul Wilbur
Burn in me, Burn in Me
Let the fire of the HOLY ONE burn in me
Burn in me, Burn in me
Let the fire of the HOLY ONE
Burn in me
YOUR words are like a fire
Burning in my soul
Burn out the dross, bring forth the gold
YOU feel like a fire shut up in my bones
Consume me LORD, Make me YOUR own

REFINERS Fire
Purify my heart
Let me be as gold and precious silver
Purify my heart
Let me be as gold, pure gold
REFINERS fire
My hearts one desire
is to be holy
Set apart for YOU my MASTER
Ready to do YOUR will

2007/12/18 5:21Profile
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Re: Let the Fire of the HOLY ONE Burn in Me

Dear sister,

I appreciate so very much the things you post here. As I read them I sense that are not only giving encouragement to the believers but sharing from your very own experience with Christ. This is something so very valuable and precious.

God bless you sister.

Danielle

One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple. Psalm 27:4

2007/12/18 5:46Profile
donnaemmons9

Re: A Song of Worship is on my heart

A song of worship is on my heart this morning.
We sing this beautiful song at church.

All I want to do is worship
All I want to do is lay here right at YOUR feet
As I lift my hands to Heaven
Let YOUR fire fall down on me
Rekindle the fire within me LORD
Once again

YOU are so beautiful! I love YOU JESUS!

2007/12/18 8:06Profile

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy