SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Oil is from judgment!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
davidt

Oil is from judgment!

I just thought about this. The whole world is fighting over energy. And the world's energy comes mainly from underground from which we get oil, petroleum, gas, and coal. And scientifically all these things are fossil fuels. Fossil fuels from dead human bodies, dinosaurs "large reptiles", other creatures, plants, ect.. And all these things are underground from judgment by the flooding of the earth. Therefore the thing the whole world is fighting over and living from is there very own judgment! The death of their ancestor's and their former world and civilization! If it were not for this then we would all be in what we consider poverty. Praying to God for a good harvest because we would have to live from the earth. But now the hottest product and coolest thing is coming from electronic products. Computer's, camera's, cell phone's, gps, and a million others things are the sought after holiday or un"holy"day "anti"Christmas gift. This is a grim reminder to me and should be also to those who willfully forget that the world that then was was flooded.

p.s. I bet and am sure that if it were not for the oil's there would be many more slaves. The world speak of the past days as if now we have evolved from doing horrible things, but the lust of man is never satisfied just a hell is never full. Yet whether there are slaves or not it may be even worse with nuclear bombing to masses. I think I will change my name to Loruhamah. The only judgment preacher known to the masses is a whacked out lady who preaches to parents of dead soldiers. Though she may be right about the judgment she is off in other areas and this is leading to even more deception.

2007/12/13 2:46Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: Oil is from judgment!

Sure enough, oil is from the world wide flood.

I don't know if the world would be in poverty if it were not for the flood and the present day use of oil, gas etc.

King Solomon was pretty rich, and he never used any fossil fuels, as far a I know, that is.

By the way, who is the whacked out lady who preaches to the parents of dead soilders?

Thanks.

God bless.

2007/12/13 4:33Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re: Oil is from judgment!...or not...

Greetings in Jesus' Name by Whose Blood we are Saved.AMEN.

There is an alternate theory out there about the origins of oil which if i remember right says that oil comes from some other process rather than the compression/boiling of life forms from times past. the argument had something to do with the volume of oil far exceeding the amount of life which ever was on the earth...a russian scientist came up with it and i can't remember on which thread that link was...

something to consider?

Grace and Peace are iurs in Jesus.AMEN

2007/12/13 10:56Profile
davidt

Re:

Hello Enid,

You haven't heard of that lady? She is on the news station's a lot. You could search for her on google video "crazy preacher lady" or something. It is just funny though how the only person basically who is preaching judgment clearly is whacked out and that makes the message seem skewed to the masses.

Yeah, Solomon was rich but the he was just about the only one. I mean sure there will be rich people but overall it wouldn't be anything like it is today. Think about it microwaves, internet, cars, ect...

2007/12/13 11:57Profile

Re:

Quote:
King Solomon was pretty rich, and he never used any fossil fuels, as far a I know, that is.

Actually... King Solomon did use fossil fuels in his Hummer. He tried vegetable oil, but the neighbors complained that King Solomon's temple often smelled like stale french fries.

Krispy

2007/12/13 12:01
davidt

Re:

Quote:
There is an alternate theory out there about the origins of oil which if i remember right says that oil comes from some other process rather than the compression/boiling of life forms from times past. the argument had something to do with the volume of oil far exceeding the amount of life which ever was on the earth...a russian scientist came up with it and i can't remember on which thread that link was...

Ironman,

Yeah I did consider it and looked it up on the web before I posted. I have watched some of Kent Hovind's video's on the whole creation/evolution thing and am fully persuaded for sure. But, I didn't know all the specific's about the oil origin's. The other thought on the matter said something about it being from a small plant or something. As I thought about the oil exceeding the resources of decaying life it does sure seem that there was a lot of matter. Plants, trees, humans, dinosaurs, some sea creatures that is a lot. I would like to look deeper into the matter in time, yet it does seem to be the general scientific bid.

Does anyone else have any thoughts about this? Are there any scientists, or experts, or just smart guys out there?

2007/12/13 12:04Profile

Re:

http://resources.schoolscience.co.uk/Exxonmobil/infobank/4/2index.htm?origin.html

bub

2007/12/13 12:58

Re:

Bubba... is that you? Long time no see, bro! Glad to see you're still dropping in now and then...

Krispy

2007/12/13 13:13
davidt

Re:

Yeah thanks bub,

I would note though that this would not be over millions of years. It would only be thousands, and I believe the rapid upheaval and coverage and weight would create much pressure and these things could happen sooner.

2007/12/14 0:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy