Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Anatomy of Deception by Art Katz

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Quote:
Or have we been, from beginning to end, inducted into one of the most colossal deceptions that has ever been perpetrated in the religious world and all history?”

Indeed, it is worth meditating. I can say honestly before everyone here that God has had to redo and override and overhaul almost everything I once held as non-negotiable and sacrosanct according to my Pentecostal experience. Even the term "experience" is one that I've since come to hold with great reprehension. It was painful to gradually be brought to the realization that the brick house you once thought you stood in was nothing but a house of cards.

2008/8/27 10:56Profile
markthaddeus

Re:

I have 3rd chapter paragraph 9,here quoted,on my office wall. I bought 50 books-Anatomy-Katz But original quote is not in book.Where did original, quoted here originate?

2012/4/21 8:47Profile

Re: The Anatomy of Deception by Art Katz

Were there only 5 chapters to this book?

Thank you for bumping this thread. I'll copy and paste the posts that contain the 5 chpts from this book, but wondering if there were/are anymore chpts to it.

Blessings!

2012/4/21 9:44
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

All chapters and books where earlier available for free on their website, and i got the book from there and i think it only holds 5 chapters or they only had 5 online. But i am almost certain it is all of them.

2012/4/21 10:22Profile

Re: The Anatomy of Deception by Art Katz

Thank you and Bless you, Brother Christian!

I lost much when my original computer died.

Many Blessings to you & yours. Now and forever.

2012/4/21 11:26
markthaddeus

Re:

Appreciate you being online and serving. Studied under Katz for years and over time some scrips have been modified. The original which was online is now only available thru y'all.
His writs are trully Inspired and I consider some, as modern day epistles for our time, upon whom the end of the ages have come. I have the books that were printed. He was a type of modern day prophet Sent to the church and I highly recommend.
Regards.
Re: Anatomy of Deception-Chapter 3 -The enemy's whole purpose in deception....

2012/4/21 17:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy