SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Downloading All the Sermons of Certain Preachers

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Downloading All the Sermons of Certain Preachers

I have a new external hard disk and would love to download say all of art katz's sermons in one go or say all of the revivial sermons on mp3 at one go. Would it be possible to do that!!

Dom

2007/12/10 16:40Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: Downloading All the Sermons of Certain Preachers

No, brother, it's not. You must go one by one.

2007/12/10 16:58Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Downloading All the Sermons of Certain Preachers

Quote:
I have a new external hard disk and would love to download say all of art katz's sermons in one go or say all of the revivial sermons on mp3 at one go. Would it be possible to do that!!

Hi,

All sermons on sermonindex need to be downloaded individually. There are many reasons for this, one the main is the bandwidth. If I allowed people to download gigs at once many would do this at once and slow the connection down.

With internet download speeds to download all the of the Art Katz sermons and rename them as you go would take just 1 day. Quite amazing the wealth of information and resources available to us. In times past to gather such a wealth of information would take years.

2007/12/10 17:00Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Quote:
Quite amazing the wealth of information and resources available to us. In times past to gather such a wealth of information would take years.

Yes, it is really amazing. This never has been so in all history of mankind. We are indeed living in a special days.

2007/12/10 17:06Profile
poet

Longview WA

Re:

yes indeed> i've been a member since 2\16\07
And the wealth of knowledge i've aquired since then has put to shame my bible college studies.
The nuggets I get are so marvelous, its fun trying to track down source material to validate some of the statements that preachers make..
Like for instance Ravenhill talks about Pompei who strides into the temple to see if God is there and when he forces his was into the Holy of Holies and Says God is not here, your liars...
Whew what a sermon you could build around that one account... God's not here!
When I go to church, I think about that statement.
And wonder, is God here?
Sorry about the tangent,
I do wish We could get all of sermonindex on an I-pod... Id buy one...I have dial up, life is slow in the woods, Washington state...
God bless.

2007/12/10 18:51Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I do wish We could get all of sermonindex on an I-pod... Id buy one...I have dial up, life is slow in the woods, Washington state...

Well this might be a very big possibility in the future if the Lord leads that way to equip people with these resources:

[b]The ENTIRE sermonindex website in your HAND???[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=19430&forum=35&10

2007/12/10 20:26Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy