SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Question/Suggestion for SI Moderator

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
BlazedbyGod

Question/Suggestion for SI Moderator

As I am Blessed by the numerous threads on SI day by day, I sometimes find it hard to keep up with all of the ones I truly look forward to spending quality time in reading and comprehension of them.

My question is, is there a way on SI to save such threads as favorites, so that I can back to at my leisure without having to search for them in the search bar?

If there currently isn't a way, then I would to maybe suggest that as an Idea to possible think about adding in the future. I am just asking this because I quickly log on and I see threads I am truly eager to read, but may not nesscessarily have the time then to read, and I just wish I had some form of saving them to my profile that I may come back to it at a later time. Thanks

2007/12/10 10:23Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Question/Suggestion for SI Moderator

Quote:
My question is, is there a way on SI to save such threads as favorites, so that I can back to at my leisure without having to search for them in the search bar?

Hi,

Great question. I would simply utilize the favorites bar in the browser and utilize its folder feature and renaming feature to do this. Yes additions like this to the actual website could become a reality but right now I am not trying to focus on such coding matters.

Bless you brother.

2007/12/10 12:13Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy