SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : I should be a castaway.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rowdy2

Southern USA

I should be a castaway.

I believe that the price of my sins before my conversion were paid in full by my Savior on the cross. Having entered into the Holy Of Holies by the way predestinated before the beginning of time I am not allowed to sojourn in the world and eat of its fruit and sow the seeds in my vineyard that my Lord has prepared.
I went to a web site this morning with great expectations because I respect the person that recommended it. The first paragraph turned me off because I was encouraged to surrender my sword, my shield, my helmet, and to take off my girt, and walk barefooted. Not in so many words but words if carry out would not require me to resist the devil and to fight the spiritual battle. Spiritual warfare is what I am about, when I lose a battle I look at the big picture and pray in the Spirit and keep my body subject to the spirit , and bring it into subjection lest that by any means, I should be a castaway.

KJV- Thou shalt not sow thy vineyard with divers seeds lest the fruit of thy seed which thou hast sown, and the fruit of thy vineyard, be defiled.

2007/12/10 9:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy