SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : in the exposing of a false prophet

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Quote:
Be encouraged, brethren, that you do not lose heart if (and when) your words do not suddenly come to pass by December 31st. You are both wonderfully noble men of God. Your words could serve to challenge believers as to whether or not they are ready for a financial disaster that could befall a nation.

Amazing. I just posted something exactly along these lines in another thread moments ago. Addressed to Rahman and Ironman. It's important for these brothers to know they will still be loved and respected and accepted regardless of what happens or doesn't happen. I think God would have us express this to them at this time. They need to know they will always have a family here on SermonIndex, no one is going to pick up rocks, no one is going to point a gnarled finger and hiss, [i]"False prophets."[/i] And if someone does, I pray a moderator will take care of that immediately.

I believe the Lord will use December 31, midnight to teach us all something, and I want to be the first in line to bow before Him and [i]learn[/i]. God would have us embrace these dear brothers, and he would have us examine our own hearts and see that none of us are better or worse outside of Christ Jesus, and they are in Christ as we are, and we love them and show mercy as God loves them and shows mercy.

2007/12/4 19:53Profile

Re: 12/31

WOW!!! I think He's teaching me something right now. And also what will shortly come to pass will teach me and others a little more. RayinPA

2007/12/4 22:46
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

waiting...

bro Chris Greetings in Jesus' Name by Whose Blood we are Saved.AMEN.

bro you said:

Quote:
We know that God is merciful. He can "repent" of a disaster that He would allow to fall upon a place. Often, we confine God to the events that we know will come about in Revelation. Since America is not mentioned in the book, we assume that God will allow the nation to destroyed. Some consider America to be the "Babylon the Great" that will fall in Revelation chapter 18. In fact, there are some supposed prophets (like Brother Kato Mivule) who preach the coming Judgment upon America -- which is often prophesized as "the most sinful nation on Earth" (although I think that there are some nations that are far worse).

indeed God is Merciful and will at times relent from sending calamity upon people. i wonder though how many times He has relented from sending calamity of such a kind as i believe He is about to on us since 1776. i don't know but believe He has done so on quite a few occasions. the destruction of this nation isn't a thing in which America will cease to exist but will be left like a 3rd world country, with little influence in the world. as for our sinfulness and being worse than others, i believe it to be so not because we do worse things than others because other nations, heathen ones do really wicked things, however that we call ourselves a Christian nation makes it stink all the more before God.

i did post this on another thread before and you didn't respond so i'll summerize it. Israel wasn't the most wicked nation in terms of deeds in the region. Babylon was brutal, sensual, greedy and so on, more so than Israel ever was. however bro Chris, that is to be expected, Babylon was heathen people. However ISrael was Holy unto the Lord, called by His Name and yet did some of what Babylon and the surrounding peoples did to the chagrin of God and bringing down of His Anger. the name of God was blasphemed and mocked by the heathen because the nation of Israel did things they ought not to have done and so God Judged. the same is true for us now, and indeed any nation calling itself a Christian nation, i don't know any other aside America though. so sure Muslim nations persecute Christians or do other wicked things which we don't do, but bro, what you expect from a people who don't know God and are enslaved to the enemy? However for us who call ourselves Christians, we know better and ought to do better. Luke 16 says:

[b][color=0033FF]41 And Peter said to him, `Sir, unto us this simile dost thou speak, or also unto all?' 42 And the Lord said, `Who, then, is the faithful and prudent steward whom the lord shall set over his household, to give in season the wheat measure? 43 Happy that servant, whom his lord, having come, shall find doing so; 44 truly I say to you, that over all his goods he will set him. 45 `And if that servant may say in his heart, My lord doth delay to come, and may begin to beat the men-servants and the maid-servants, to eat also, and to drink, and to be drunken; 46 the lord of that servant will come in a day in which he doth not look for [him], and in an hour that he doth not know, and will cut him off, and his portion with the unfaithful he will appoint.[/color][/b][u][b][color=0033FF]47 `And that servant, who having known his lord's will, and not having prepared, nor having gone according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes, [/color][/b][/u][b][color=0000FF]48 and he who, not having known, and having done things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few; and to every one to whom much was given, much shall be required from him; and to whom they did commit much, more abundantly they will ask of him.[/color][/b]

so it isn't a matter of whether you or i think America isn't as bad as other nations, our view in that respect may be jaded since this is our home and Judgment would change things drastically for us. However that we claim the Faith means we are held to a higher standard, or should i say, The Standard. It is not America only which will be Judged but the world, we hear more about America being Judged because we live here and it affects us directly, i'm sure in England or Australia or wherever else, is Judgment is to come there, those saints hear about more than they hear about it coming here.

Quote:
However, we need to remember that God is eternal. He is not confined to our understanding of time. While the events of Revelation may include the destruction of America, we don't know the timing of this event. In fact, I don't know that we CAN know the timing of this event. There is room for God to "repent" of his judgment. His judgment can be relinquished by repentance (Jonah 3:9-10) or by the presence of even a small group of righteous believers (Genesis 18:20-33).

yes God can so do but i ask again, how many times has He already relented from Judging us?

Quote:
I pray that you are not discouraged, my brothers, if your "word" does not come to pass. If it doesn't come to pass, it is possible that you could have not heard this "word" or even "misunderstood" it. It is possible that it was meant to be a warning.

bro if this is "our word" and not God's, it's [i][b]not going[/b][/i] to come to pass, end of story. in that event we'll know not to bark up that tree. i'm not concerned about looking like an idiot, my thing is that if this is me, then i've run around saying God said things He didn't...that is something i dread just as much as remaining quiet if God has in fact asked me to say something. if i spoke of myself then i'll know i ought to sit down and be quiet and i'll do so coz God knows i'm not trying to cause any more confusion than there already is. However, if God has spoken and this is His word, then nothing will stop it. God relents but not forever, at some point the accounts have to be settled. you mentioned Sodom and Gomorrah as an example of God sparing cities for the sake of His own, in the end bro, Sodom and Gomorrah did burn and were no more...God relented alright...till the Faithful were safe away from the cities.

Quote:
With all due respect for both your sincerity and humility in which you shared this word, I am actually praying AGAINST it. It is not necessarily that I disagree with the word that you uttered. I cannot possibly argue that this prophecy will not come to pass. Rather, I am praying that God will have mercy upon this nation. There is still much good that can come in this nation. I care greatly for my family, my friends, my neighbors, my fellow believers and the people of this nation. I pray that if this is truly a word from the Lord, that the Lord would have mercy upon this land. I am praying for a true revival of passionate hunger for the things of God -- one that is even more special because it is not induced by calamity or disaster.

hey bro i understand your reason for praying against this. for the longest time i sought God for the same MErcy you seek now and i didn't hear back from Him until one day He just said in essence stop that coz His hand will not be stayed. Bro i left it alone and asked that He Save as many as possible before, during and after all this. i ask again, how many times has God [i][b]already relented [/b][/i] concerning us? perhaps more times than we can count or even realize. i believe that this will be the thing which does trigger the revival we're praying for. How many times has God called out to us and we have not responded in repentance? How long before He has had enough? The Lord is not slack as some count slackness but is indeed longsuffering, but if He has promised Judgment, it's a coming. bro adversity has a tendancy to draw men nearer to God than periods of ease. We have all we could want here and yet there is a famine in the land, little desire for God...yet in those places where there isn't quite so much, there is a tendancy for the Christian to be more zealous for God. Paul was a mighty apostle but he also suffered much. bro i know you care for your family and neighbours and all, but are you more sympathetic to them than to the Father? i have to ask myself that. bro i have a wife, a 3 yr old and one due in January, i have 2 daughters! there were times when my wife and i thought it a bad idea to have conceived again if what is coming does come...how shall we care for these 2? how shall i care for my family? if indeed God has me stand up 3 days before and proclaim this, what will those here in Galveston do to my family? yet in all these questions and concerns which are like unto your own, i have come to know this and rest in this " My Grace is sufficient for you" so bro, if this comes, His Grace is Sufficient for you, your family, neighbours and anyone else you know who is in Christ.

Quote:
Be encouraged, brethren, that you do not lose heart if (and when) your words do not suddenly come to pass by December 31st. You are both wonderfully noble men of God. Your words could serve to challenge believers as to whether or not they are ready for a financial disaster that could befall a nation. I am still praying that God does not allow such a stroke of disaster to befall this nation. I am praying that God will wake up the Church to shake off the weights of this world that so easily entangle us and collectively preach again about the greatness of our God.

the only reason i'd be sad is that my foolishness will have given people occasion to blaspheme God's Name. Zimbabwe has endured such a Judgment already and many are finding God.that the financial sector is in the mess its in speaks of our wickedness and such can't continue without consequence. part of the Judgment of God is being given over to reprobocity...some pretty reprobate stuff has been going on without much consequence and at some point it's going to hit the fan...

perhaps we think we will somehow be spared because we have not realized how many times we have already been spared... :cry:

26 days to go and counting...

Grace and Peace are ours in Jesus.AMEN.

2007/12/5 1:46Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

bro Paul

Greetings in Jesus' Name by Whose Blood we are Saved.AMEN.

you said:

Quote:
Amazing. I just posted something exactly along these lines in another thread moments ago. Addressed to Rahman and Ironman. It's important for these brothers to know they will still be loved and respected and accepted regardless of what happens or doesn't happen. I think God would have us express this to them at this time. They need to know they will always have a family here on SermonIndex, no one is going to pick up rocks, no one is going to point a gnarled finger and hiss, "False prophets." And if someone does, I pray a moderator will take care of that immediately.

it is comforting to know that if we're the ones who have gone off the deep end, we will be still welcome here. that is good to know, however i'll not be running around here saying anything like i've been saying over the last couple of yrs, that's for sure. so nobody has to throw and rocks coz we'll be laid down. Lord knows i wouldn't make a fuss if anyone did, i would hope that after it all, or better yet, more than anything y'all would bombard heaven on our behalf that we get set straight...some have aleady thrown rocks...lots of them too...so if it turns out i'm wrong, then those rocks were deserved, if not however...

Quote:
I believe the Lord will use December 31, midnight to teach us all something, and I want to be the first in line to bow before Him and learn. God would have us embrace these dear brothers, and he would have us examine our own hearts and see that none of us are better or worse outside of Christ Jesus, and they are in Christ as we are, and we love them and show mercy as God loves them and shows mercy.

wow! i pray we all see that there is none better nor worse and remember that there but for the Grace of God...

thanks bro

Grace and Peace are ours in Jesus.AMEN.

2007/12/5 1:54Profile
MikeH

Re:

ccchhhrrriiisss - I think the link that you requested has been provided.

Little gift asked:

Quote:
Do you have the website link? Can you expand on what you said about the Copelands? I know nothing about the Grassley investigation you mentioned

I think the link has also been provided. If you want to get the latest on Grassley go to [url=http://news.google.com/nwshp?tab=wn]Google News[/url] and type in 'Grassley'. He seems to be a busy senator 8-) , but if you look for news items on 'evangelists' or 'prosperity preachers' you will find the latests on this investigation.

MikeH

2007/12/5 6:26Profile
endtimesword

Re: miriam franklin

I am Miriam Franklin, the person that Destiny Sweet has posted about re my site www.endtimespropheticwords.wordpress.com

I am known as 'Miriam' not 'Roselind' so please correct this asap.

Please note the following:

I have posted a lot of articles about the false prophets such as Bob Jones and Paul Cain and Kim Clement etc that are critical on my site. The person that 'discerned' that my website was off because she spotted articles about him and his cronies was unwise to not check what I had actually written about these people first! If you are going to discern then discern properly by biblical standards by what is actually said and the spirit it is said in, and not by a couple of seconds worth of click of the mouse or by 'feelings'!

Re Destiny Sweet - who has an axe to grind because they jumped to some silly and ridiculous and untrue and unbiblical conclusions and had claimed I had said something I had never said - this is evident to everyone who wants to go and look at her comments on the site. After being corrected gently and being shown they had jumped to the wrong conclusion Destiny Sweet jumped to even worse conclusions and left some damming false 'prophecies' about me (because I did not listen to Destiny Sweet's 'wisdom') which were totally false (and obviously so to almost anybody), that were written from their own embittered spirit and were also unbiblical. Some I allowed to be posted, others are deleted - but they were ranting false prophecies that did Destiny Sweet no favours at all and made them look a complete fool. Destiny jumps to the wrong conclusions based on bad understanding and 'prophesies' according to these misunderstandings - a good example of what a false prophet is!

Here is the dialogue from the site with Destiny, who is far from 'sweet' as can be seen - and all for being corrected about some initially minor things!

The dialogue is in REVERSE order from latest to first,I do not include their last false prophecy:

endtimespropheticwords said -

Destiny Sweet: you posted a very long ranting false ‘prophesy’ about me over the last day or two which I will not allow to be posted as it is full of lie upon lie, it is obviously untrue and shows little understanding about anything Biblical or prophetic. You would be a made a fool of by posting it here as it is utter ranting nonsense, that even a relatively new Christian would see was twaddle, plus I will not continue to give Satan a voice through you here. I have allowed you more ’slack’ so far on this topic here and other topics elsewhere on the site where you have been so wrong and made slanderous accusations to justify your ignorance, because you do not seem to understand things at all well - even the elementary - and I have tried to clarify matters for you and encouraged you not to assume and not be so hasty, and not to continue in ignorance but rather seek the truth and wisdom, but despite this you refuse to admit you were wrong, or see how you continue to be so wrong. You are ignorant about me, my motives, what I have said and not said, and God and his ways, and then you dare to assume to call yourself a prophet to vindicate your own darkened twisted misunderstandings! You are neither spiritual or prophetic and I rebuke you, and the Lord rebuke you too, as well as the Lord rebuke Satan who twists your mind to be so darkened and vindictive and far from ’sweet’.

Destiny Sweet, come into the light and stop playing at Christianity or ‘prophesying’. Love the truth more than your own reputation. You are wrong, admit it and stop lying against the Holy Spirit and compounding your sin still further by falsely propheysing! Do you think God is a fool? Does he not know the heart and your intentions? Repent!

Destiny Sweet:

>PLEASE BE WILLING TO SAY THAT YOU GET FRUSTRATED,THAT YOU LOSE PATIENCE AND ARE NOT ABLE TO BE KIND AND GENTLE SOMETIMES

I say it yet again to you Destiny, you and many others in the modern church are not used to boldness and confrontation and getting right to the point, and people dealing with the real hearts and minds of people, and cutting to the quick. You would have accused Jesus and many others of the disciples of not being kind or gentle. Just who called who a brood of vipers and turned over the tables of the money changers? Boldness is not necessarily ‘unkind’. Where I have been bold it is not from ‘frustration’ or ‘losing patience’ or ‘inability to be kind or gentle’ as you wrongly (and naively) accuse me of - it is being bold and cutting to the quick and calling a spade a spade or a hypocrit a hypocrit where I have seen the rank hypocrisy in a heart. I am not going to be intimidated into calling black white for anybody - least of all to those like you who claim it is ‘unloving’ to boldly say black is black.

I expect you mean well, and I do appreciate your prayers that notwithstanding, BUT you misunderstand me and judge be by your own standards and assumptons, not to mention your appallingly basic misunderstandings of what I do and say (as we have discussed on another post). I ask you once again, please step back, take your blinkers off and think more before accusing me of anything.

There is a religious spirit on here, manifested through one person in particular which is what I have been confronting. It is this spirit - not this person - that I despise. I do not hate him as a person, but I will call him for what and who he currently is. We hate the sin, but not the sinner. I do not say what I do because he is a man but because of his heart and spirit and sinful and unspiritual attitudes. I do not claim all men or women who disagree with me have this attitude, far from it, and indeed I have not been bold with others about their attitudes for this reason - that is because their attitudes don’t reek even where they do disagree with me.

It is not wrong to think or discuss anything through properly!

Destiny Sweet said -

SORRY ABOUT THE UPPERCASE IT SEMMED EASIER FOR ME TO TYPE IT THIS WAY IT IS NOT TO BE MISCONSTRUED AS RAISING MY VOICE OR BEING OVERBEARING! THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE..I AM LEARNING.

Destiny Sweet said -

LOVING YOU MARIAM! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PUTTING YOURSELF IN THE LINE OF FIRE FOR THE SAKE OF THE TRUTH! WHAT ALOT OF ABUSE YOU PUT UP WITH…YOU AND I HAVE DISAGREED ABOUT A FEW THINGS,WHICH I WILL BE DISCUSSING WITH YOU AT A LATER TIME…I HAVE WANTED TO CONTINUE TALKING TO THE LORD ABOUT WHAT I WAS GIVEN TO BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION AND HE HAS BEEN GIVING ME ALOT FOR YOU,I ALSO HAVE BEEN CHECKING OUT MY OWN HEART AND MOTIVES TO BE CERTAIN THAT I AM NOT OVEREACTING,BEING TOO MUCH OF A PERFECTIONIST/LEGALIST,AND AS I AM NEW TO THE INTERNET(JESUS ASKED ME TO SEE HOW THE ‘CHURCH’WAS PROGRESSING GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT WISE)I AM MUCH MORE FAMILIAR WITH BEING ABLE TO SEE THE OTHER PERSONS EYES AND TO HEAR THEIR TONE OF VOICE,BODY LANGUAGE ETC AND SO AS I HAVE BEEN READING I HAVE BEEN ‘HEARING’ AND SENSING ALOT OF THINGS THAT ARE SOMETIMES DIFFICULT TO EXPOSE OR EXPLAIN WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SOUNDING COLD OR SOMETHING WORSE. ALSO I CAN SEE HOW WHAT MIGHT FEEL TO SOMEONE AS DEDICATED AS YOURSELF AS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR DEBATE AND THE EDUCATION OF THE UNLEARNED ACTUALLY COMES OFF AS A MINIWAR OF SORTS WITH NAMECALLING,ACCUSATIONS FLYING AND DOWNRIGHT STUBBORN PIGHEADEDNESS(CONTENTIOUS EVEN).THE EFFORT YOU PUT OUT TO TRY TO PRY THE BLINDERS OFF THESE FOLKS IS STAGGERING AND TO BE FAIR I ALSO BELIEVE THAT THEY FEEL THAT YOU ARE JUST AS BLIND…HOWEVER BOTH SIDES DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SIMPLY YEILD SO AS NOT TO FALL INTO SIN AND CAUSE CONFUSION TO THE REAL BABES WHO COME HERE LOOKING FOR A CHRISTLIKE EXAMPLE.i DEFINATELY DO NOT WANT TO ADD TO THIS FREEFORALL AND SO.. NOT TO CRITICIZE BUT RATHER TO PERHAPS LIGHTEN YOUR LOAD ,IF I COULD,(JESUS HAS BEEN HAVING ME PRAY DAY AND NIGHT FOR YOU..FOR OVER A MONTH NOW AND MINE AT THIS TIME IS THE LUXURY TO SIT AT HIS WONDERFUL FEET LIKE MARY VS. A MORE MARTHA-LIKE LIFESTYLE..AND HE HAS BEEN ASKING ME TO CAREFULLY READ AND REREAD YOUR WRITINGS AS I AM ALSO SPENDING MANY HOURS IN THE WORD.I AM A SURRENDRED AND OBEDIANT SERVANT AND I LOVE THE TRUTH AND ALWAYS LOOK TO JESUS FOR THE LAST WORD ON EVERYTHING…HE IS MY STONG TOWER ,MY SHIELD AND MY TRUST IS IN HIM) MARIAM DO YOU NOT ALSO DISCERN A RELIGIOUS SPIRIT OPERATING HERE? YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THAT IF THAT SPIRIT CAN GET YOU CAUGHT UP IN A VERBAL SPARRING MATCH KEEPING YOU FOCUSED ON TRYING TO GET THEM TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING THEY ARE BOUND AND HELD CAPTIVE BY…AND IS USING THEM TO KEEP YOU OCCUPIED,TAX YOUR PATIENCE TILL YOU ARE LOSING YOUR COOL,ROBBING YOU OF YOUR JOY,PERHAPS CAUSING CONFUSION TO SOME WHO WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FOLLOW THE BATTERING THAT STARTS TO TRANSPIRE BETWEEN YOU AND WHOMEVER…YOU GET THE DRIFT.. THE POINT YOU ASK? SIMPLE…WE KNOW HOW TO DO THIS THING,GIRLFRIEND, AND WITH FAITH AND POWER! I TOLD YOU I AM FOR YOU AND I MEANT IT. WE GET THE HARD STUFF BECAUSE WE ARE QUALIFIED TO GO THERE, BUT LET US NOT ALLOW THE ENEMY TO USE OUR ENTHUSIASM TO ENCOURAGE,EQUIP,INSTRUCT AND(TOUCHIER) TO CORRECT,OUR DEEP AND ABIDING KNOWLEDGE OF HIS WAY AND OUR HUGE DESIRE TO BE OF SERVICE(A BLESSED STRENGTH ) BE SUBTLY TWISTED OUT OF CONTROL (BECOMING INSTEAD A GREAT WEAKNESS)TO WAR IN FLESH FOR HOURS UPON HOURS OF TIME THAT COULD BE PUT TO BETTER AND MORE EFFECTIVE USE. YOU NEED TIME MARIAM, FOR YOUR FAMILY AND YOURSELF! I KNOW HOW YOU LOVE TO BE ALONE WITH JESUS!I REALIZE THAT YOU TOO ARE ONLY JUST RECENTLY FINDING YOUR WAY (ON HAVING AND EXPANDING THIS SITE) AND YOU ARE UNDOUBTABLY A MUCH FASTER TYPER THAN I AM AND YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT EXPESSING YOURSELF…A LITTLE TOO GOOD SOMETIMES…I’M NOT GOING TO GET INTO THAT RIGHT NOW…PLEASE BE WILLING TO SAY THAT YOU GET FRUSTRATED,THAT YOU LOSE PATIENCE AND ARE NOT ABLE TO BE KIND AND GENTLE SOMETIMES…PLEASE BE TRANSPARENT AND ASK HIM AGAIN TO GIVE YOU MORE OF HIS HUMILITY…I AM NOT SAYING THAT YOU HAVE NOT..WE ARE ALL ,WHO WALK AND TALK WITH HIM CONSCIOUSLY AND CONSISTANTLY,HAVE BEEN TRAINED AND DISCIPLINED BY HIS HOLY SRIRIT TO BE THIS WAY,WERE CREATED TO BE THE WAY WE ARE,SEEING AND HEARING…STRONG AND IMMOVABLE..WE ARE ALL BEING DRAWN DEEPER AND MORE PURELY INTO HIS IMAGE…NO OTHER WILL DO.HE IS GENTLE AND HUMBLE OF HEART..HE DOES NOT RETURN INSULTS OR RAIL AT US WHEN WE ARE WRONG…HE IS PATIENT…SO VERY PATIENT..MAY WE MATURE TO HAVE MORE OF THIS PERFECT FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT,HIS SPIRIT THAT IS ABLE TO SET THOSE HELD CAPTIVE BY THE TRADITIONS OF MEN AND THE DOCTRINES OF DEMONS..ALL OF THEM! WE KNOW THAT GOD WANTS TO USE US ALL TOGETHER AS A TEAM..WE ARE THE CHURCH JOINTLY FIT TOGETHER BEING RAISED UP TOGETHER…HIS BODY…HE IS THE HEAD…THOSE WHO ARE SPIRITUAL KNOW HOW JESUS FEELS ABOUT THE ARCHAIC RELIGIOUS LAWS THAT HAVE KEPT HIS WOMEN FROM DOING GOD’S PERFECT WILL.SINCE MARIAM HAS RIGHTLY INTERPRETED THE SCRIPTURES FOR YOU…THIS IS NO NEW INTERPRETATION BTW NOR IS IT SPOKEN ABOUT BY ONLY WOMEN.I WILL ONLY ADD THESE TWO CONCEPTS TO PERHAPS BLESS THOSE WHO WOULD RECIEVE WHAT THE SPIRIT HAS GIVEN TO ME.WHEN EVE SINNED AS A RESULT OF DECEPTION,SHE WAS CURSED…IT IS TRUE AND AS OUR DILLIGENT SISTER WAS ABLE TO POINT OUT…YEA …I SAW THAT TOO..HE WOULD RULE OVER HER IN THAT FALLEN STATE…BOY, HAVE TIMES CHANGED SINCE THAT DARK DAY…SINCE THEN JESUS CAME, LIVED PERFECTLY AND THEN HE DIED PERFECTLY,BECOMING A CURSE,BEARING EVERY CURSE,EVERY SENTENCE OF DEATH THAT WAS UPON US…AS IT WAS WRITTEN, CURSED IS HE WHO HANGS UPON A TREE…MARIAM CAN DIRECT YOU DOUBTERS TO THE ACTUAL SCRIPTURAL ADDRESSES…GOSH IF I WEREN’T SUCH A LOWSY TYPER I’D GO ON AND ON PULLING OUT EVERY SINGLE LIBERATING VERSE OF WHAT HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED ON THE CROSS TO WRITE HERE AS IT IS I WILL CONTINUE TO BOLDLY SPEAK THEM OVER US ALL AND WILL CONTINUE TO REJOICE IN THE WORD OF OUR TESTIMONY.A MIGHTY TESTIMONY TO STAND AGAINST AND OVERCOME ANY AND ALL ACCUSERS,CONDEMNERS AND MOCKERS,BECAUSE IT IS OF THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND THIS IS THE MOST POWERFULLY AMAZINGLY WONDROUS GIFT HE EVER WILL GIVE US (UNTIL THE DAY WHEN WE NEVER HAVE HIM OUT OF OUT SIGHT AGAIN BECAUSE WE DO LOSE SIGHT SOMETIMES OF HIS PERFECT WAY…WE ARE HIS STUDENTS..HE IS OUR TEACHER…IF WE ARE NOT WILLING TO BE TAUGHT BY WHOMEVER GOD SENDS (TO CROSS OUR PATH) TO TEACH US,THEN HE SAYS WE ARE NO LONGER QUALIFIED TO TEACH.)AGAIN WEIGH IT AND PRAY EARNESTLY WITH A WILLING HEART TO BE WRONG IF IT IS SO,ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO MUST RELY ON THE COMMENTARIES OF MENOR WOMEN TO TEACH THEM WHAT JESUS SAID YOU WOULD NEED NO MAN TO TEACH YOU.HIS LAWS HAVE BEEN WRITTEN ON OUR MINDS AND OUR HEARTS,IF I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO DECIDE IF I WAS GOING TO FOLLOW JESUS,ELIJAH,MOSES,OR PAUL…I WOULD ALWAYS CHOOSE JESUS. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE POWERFULLY PROPHETIC,THO FOR THE MOST PART COMPLETELY MISSED, MESSAGE IN THE 1ST ACTION OF JESUS UPON RESURRECTION.WE ARE TAUGHT TO OBSERVE WHAT MOST PEOPLE MISS WHEN WE ARE TRAINED TO WALK IN THE SPIRIT,AND PROPHETIC PEOPLE BECOME MORE AND MORE ADEPT AT SEEING THE DEEPER MEANINGS UNDERLYING OR EVEN PRONOUNCED BY SOMETIMES MOVEMENT ALONE..NOT JUST GOD’S WORD IN A VERBAL,SPOKEN OR WRITTEN SENSE,BUT THE VERY MOVEMENT ITSELF…IN EXAMPLE…THE BODY OF JESUS ANNOINTED W/OIL FOR HIS BURIAL..(WHICH HE HAD TO SPELL OUT FOR THOSE WHO WERE ACCUSING THE WOMAN WHO WAS SIMPLY FLOWING PROPHETICALLY,AS THEY WERE TOO BLIND OR GEEDY TO PERCIEVE THE SACRED MOMENT FOR WHAT IT TRULY WAS…TALK ABOUT QUENCHING THE HOLY SPIRIT!…HUH?)OUR JESUS IS THE LIVING WORD,HALLELUJAH!AND WHAT IS MORE INTERESTING THAN HIS DEATH AND ALL IT ACCOMPLISHED,ENTAILED? HIS RESSURECTION AND HIS VERY 1ST MOVEMENTS ARE ALSO ON THE VERY TOP OF MY LIST…WHO HE CHOSE TO APPEAR TO AND WHY …A DISCIPLE/FOLLOWER WHO WAS A WOMAN,AND AN UNMARRIED WOMAN AT THAT(NOT TO MENTION THAT SHE ALSO ONCE HAD..WAS IT 7 DEMONS CAST OUT OF HER…APPARENTLY THIS DID NOT DISQUALIFY HER FOR THIS INCREDIBLE HONOR AS FAR AS JESUS WAS CONCERNED)HERE WE SEE JESUS HONORING THE FEMININE(THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW YOUR HEBREW NAMES FOR GOD KNOW THERE IS THE MASCULINE AND THE FEMININE ASPECT OF THE GODHEAD,SOMETIMES USED TOGETHER ELOHIM AND
ALSO SEPERATELY AS IN SHEKINAH..THO I’M SURE THAT MARIAM COULD DO A BETTER BREAKDOWN OF THIS)I WILL HAVE TO GO FURTHER WITH THIS ANOTHER TIME AS IT HAS GROWN LATE AND THE COMPUTER IS IN MY COLLEGE AGE DAUGHTER’S ROOM,I MUST BE CONSIDERATE OF HER NEEDS. SO WHAT DO YOU SAY MARIAM,WILL YOU RECIEVE MY HEART IN THIS MATTER.DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THOUGH I AM NOT AS ADEPT AT WRITING THIS IMPORTANT ASPECT THROUGH THIS METHOD…PEN AND TABLET/VERBAL FLOW IS MORE MY FORTE..THAT I AM AN ALLY AND ONE WHO IS LOATHE TO SEE YOU BE ….FILL IN THE BLANK…WE ARE TO PROTECT ONE ANOTHER AND TO MOVE TOGETHER AS WE ARE ONE BODY,ONE LORD,ONE SPIRIT! IRON SHARPENS IRON….ALSO DON’T YOU LOVE …BEHOLD,I DO A NEW THING…WATCH AS IT SPRINGS FORTH…A WOMAN SHALL ENCOMPASS A MAN…NOW LOOK UP THE WORD ENCOMPASS..LOOKING FORWARD TO SPURRING ONE ANOTHER ON…MAY WE ALL WATCH OVER ONE ANOTHER PROTECTIVELY AND WITH THE COMPASSION THAT IS OUR INHERITANCE IN HIM WHO LOVES US SO!

Destiny Sweet:

>As for the capital P word

You completely misunderstand me still, just like you misunderstood me TOTALLY on the dancing issue. You could not have been more wrong then, and likewise now. I do not mean anything by using a capital letter other than to differentiate ministry from gifting in the article. If you heard the Holy Spirit speak anything to you, it was with regards to your misunderstanding what I am saying, not witnessing to the wrongs of what I say, for I said nothing wrong, and know this.

I do not imply any special status on the prophet, which you would know if you read any of the rest of this site with an open mind much more carefully than you already have. Do we write your name with a capital letter and not mean anything idolatry by it??? Do we take away from Jesus because of it? Of course not.

>as for categorizing me in the way that you have,I would correct you there,as it appears you have not asked Jesus what I have suffered for His name sake and are presuming much.

I have not categorised you anyhow. Did I ever say you have not suffered for his name’s sake? When was that even mentioned here?! All I said was that you misunderstand me and still do! What am I presuming to point out this? How was I brusque or rude to you? I was not! When did I attempt to ‘cow’ you by my brusque replies? Why are you offended by me correcting your faulty understanding of what I am saying? You claim I say something, I say I do not, and yet you call me presumptive, unenquiring of the Lord, rude, brusque, bullying and immature now in addition to everything else because I say you are wrong, when you are - clearly. Just who is the one with the problem here? I dare to say it is you that through your life’s wounds who cannot see the wood for the trees and has a bit of a persecution complex so when anyone says you are wrong you think we say a whole host of things back to you that we have not. Listen to me! I have never said these things to you. I have not been rude to you. I have said you were wrong and gave the specific reasons for it! How is that wrong of me? Shall I agree I was wrong when I was not just to make you happy?

Thanks for the correction - you did what you thought was right - but your correction is completely erroneous. If you still claim the Holy Spirit told you these things about me, then you confuse the voice of your flesh with the voice of God as your flesh is causing your confusion and misunderstanding in these things. And that is the truth.

>Jesus taught me that sarcasm was not of God

You are wrong, there is and can be a place for it. I ask you again to read what Elijah said - he was sarcastic and he mocked on top of Mount Carmel. Paul was too sometimes and reread the parables which are also sarcastic in places.

I am more often bold, honest and confrontational than sarcastic anyway. It is true that the modern church is not used to boldness and confrontation, and you cannot see what I say for what it actually is. I am sure you see many more motives, agendas and theologies that are not even there if you can misunderstand the two basic things I have corrected you on.

lacking in God’s heavenly wisdom is powerless to bring conviction

Really? You are totally wrong on this one. Strong words can, in their place, cut right to the heart and bring conviction and be FULL of the Spirit of God. Likewise anger can be good and godly and from the spirit of God. Do you not know this?

> I believe that you are immature in your gifts and your calling

Really? And you say this because….? Because you are not very good at discerning at what I am actually saying? It is true we all need to grow, and none of us are perfect, but you say I am immature because I disagree with you and dare to say you are wrong and are using poor interpretation and a bad theology on some counts? But it seems you do not even understand the basics of what I even say and you misunderstand the voice of the spirit and the flesh. Perhaps you need to take more time to reflect on what I really say rather than what you think I say before you bring your correction. Or reflect on my true heart rather than what you think is there. I do no mind being corrected (where appropiate), neither do I mind you saying anything to me. But don’t look foolish and attempt to correct me for something I have not even said or done! Take a step back and think more carefully on what is actually said - please!

Destiny Sweet said -

Thank you for pointing out where I’d misunderstood what you meant. I realize that upon re-reading it that I somehow got the impression you did not believe in dancing as a valid expression of worship. I am able to see that this has been an area where I have been ruthlessly attacked/maligned/persecuted and thus I am sensitive to a fault…my bad…I treasure humility and rejoice in correction that the Truth is made manifest within. As for the capital P word:When I read your post on prophetic min. I remember hearing the Holy Spirit say this is not correct to word it in this way..There is only One,Jesus, who is worthy of the higher case distinction.You can choose to recieve this or not…remember we are not infallible…as for categorizing me in the way that you have,I would correct you there,as it appears you have not asked Jesus what I have suffered for His name sake and are presuming much. As I have talked with the Lord about you and how I could be of service to you, over the last few weeks,I could see many things about you that are so similar to myself,and much of what you have seen I have been seeing for decades (though there are differences). I am in appreciation for your efforts and your boldness to confront but I must beg to differ concerning sarcasm.Long ago Jesus taught me that sarcasm was not of God in that it is not pure,nor is it peaceable.He says it is born of the sin of unforgiveness,it is mocking and dishonoring,filled with cynical bitternes and resentment and is an evil tool of the proud who are still wallowing in their woundedness,a soulish thing full of the anger of men but falling short of the righteousness of God and His kingdom,and lacking in God’s heavenly wisdom is powerless to bring conviction as it devoid of the true mercy and compassion of the High Priest’s call upon his beloved to pray and to bear one another’s burden. I believe that you are immature in your gifts and your calling,I am as well…none of us has ‘arrived’ dear one..we need one another to see ourselves clearly, at least consider prayerfully what is being brought to our attention.Why Lord are they saying this? is what this person saying true? does this sin reside in me? Am I contributing to their inability to recieve what you’ve shown me? I will write more as the Spirit allows..but know this…I am for you,however if I remain silent or am cowed by your brusque replies..then I have failed you and our King who would present us all without spot or wrinkle at His appearing.May God be glorified in our words to one another,my sister,may we humble ourselves,submit to one another and be willing to be shown in truth where we need to be more like Jesus. I am willing Lord! Have your way!

Destiny Sweet: If you read my post on prophetic ministry you would know exactly what I meant about prophets with a capital P. It is a way of differentiating those who operate in the gift from those in the ministry.

http://endtimespropheticwords.wordpress.com/2007/08/17/the-growth-of-a-prophet-accountability-prophetic-infallibility/

There is nothing incorrect in what I have said. Thanks for the correction but you have completely misunderstood this. I have never ever said anything to take away from Christ’s priesthood, if you read this in anything I have said you are making assumptions based on things that are not there.

You do not like sarcasm, well sarcasm can be used very effectively to cut to the heart and is used in scripture - what do you think Elijah was doing on Mount Carmel? My words may be direct and to the point and even seem cutting sometimes to you - but so were Jesus’ words. He did not hate anybody but his words could be strong. They were still delivered with love and compassion. You (and the rest of the church) are just not used to being confronted.

Destiny Sweet said -

P.S. awhile back I noticed an error and have prayed about whether to bring it to your attention or not…then it came up again when I was journaling…Jesus wanted you to know there is only ONE capital “P” Prophet…that would be Him, those called before the foundation of the world to be prophets/prophetess need to keep this in mind,just as He is the only High Priest where as we are a holy priesthood because He has made us holy.It’s all about Him,not us ,as you well know,so when it comes to correction let us love mercy and recieve it as well as we measure it out. I keep you in my prayers. My heart is broken for the way so many are being decieved and deluded,I know 1st hand His faithfulness to save and deliver, the extremes He goes to rescue His beloved ,when blinded ,we fall into the hands of the enemy,Please my sister, hate no one! speak the Truth ,but Do It In Love,your sarcasm is grievious to bear!

Destiny Sweet said -

Greetings sister, His Name is as ointment poured forth! I found myself getting such a question mark? over a few things you said concerning 1.Jesus not being the Lord of the Dance.Perhaps you have said more about this in something you have already written about in greater detail,however I will not assume upon this premise. It is quite scriptural to dance before the Lord in praise and worship…see your concordance under dance.You remember how Mical,David’s wife…Saul’s daughter was cursed by God to be barren thereafter when she scolded David for not being dignified and dancing w/the peasants after a great victory?They even had special woman(temple dancers who were kidnapped at Shiloh…In that very telling story at the end of the book of Judges…what an incredible travesty…this story of the concubine,male arrogance and cowardice,desicration of the dead and the way men justify themselves when they create wars never fails to remind me that we must always rightly divide between soul and spirit when reading anything. I was reminded of a time when I was asked to come and minister at a Renaissance Faire 79/80 on the North shore of Oahu and being that many of the songs that I was geting from the Holy Spirit had a “different era” sound I was emboldened to go.However the one song that I liked the most was one put to the tune of “Tis A Gift to Be Simple” or ‘Turn Round Right” that someone else had penned called “The Lord Of the Dance” comprised of 4 or 5 stanzas that told the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ in a very clear way…It was what I chose to perform on the stage and I could tell that the cool and groovy hipsters were not happy to hear it and though I was tempted to cut the message and the song short,I plowed my way through,shaking a bit because of how intense the atmosphere felt….this proved to be the beginning of a lifetime (nigh 30 yrs.) of boldness to speak whatever,sing whatever Jesus asked/led me to.So you can see some things we can say may have special meaning (to me and Jesus,the Comforter and all the angels who are assigned to me it certanly does)and be recorded in heaven as a blessed thing

2007/12/5 7:40Profile

Re:

[b]Miriam...[/b] Thank you for the clarification that you offered here. I would second the motion that we should investigate and make sure we know what we're talking about, especially in a public forum like this.

My prayer for this discussion is that it does not become a platform for two people to go at each other over something that appears to be personal. From what I'm able to tell, both you and "Destiny" have blogs and other means on the internet in which to offer your views about each other. Hopefully it will not spill over into this forum because that is not what this forum is here for.

Since you were personally attacked on this thread it is understandable that you would want to clarify whats going on. I think you had a right to do that. I would do the same thing. But I'm not sure this discussion should continue beyond this point. We should let the moderators of this forum make that decision.

Personally I've never heard of either of you, nor have I had time to look into this whole issue (mainly because I dont care). I just pray that the grace and mercy of our Lord will open the eyes of whoever is in the wrong, and bring the two of you together in fellowship... a fellowship that is based on the truth of the Bible, and nothing else.

Krispy

2007/12/5 9:23
Rahman

Thank You Saints ...

To all you saints who have offered such a balm of kindness to bro Ironman's and myself i want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart and to express how much i appeciate your warmness ... Bro Ironman's words express my heart also so there isn't any more that i can add except that if we're proven to be of our own foolishness tho i'd be intrigued as too how i could have self-induced a 20+ year delusion, as bro Ironman alluded the only reason i'd be sad is that i'd attached God's name to my own apparent folly ...

One of you (bro Chris i believe) said you're praying against what bro Ironman and i believe the Lord has spoken to us ... It's the same reaction i've gotten from many i personally know, and yep i can totally understand why ... i've thought on a few occasions that perhaps it wouldn't be so bad to be proven wrong in that the closer we get to years end the more and more vivid my day visions become of the life shattering effects of His correction on us via the toppling of our major idol of economy ... The awe in it all is that i know it will be far worse than even what i believe He's showing me in spirits eye as with bro Ironman's vision of falling fire i believe somehow God's unmistakeable hand will be revealed in His pushing us off this precarious financial tightrope we're on ... So as i say to bro Ironman as of late there's really nothing else to talk about regarding this, His will be done, and may He recieve all glory no matter what".

Blessings of divine favor and protection to you and yours in the beloved name of our Jesus ...

2007/12/5 10:14Profile
psalm1

Re:

someone estimated there are 2921 different combinations possible to order a hamburger.

If we take the Spirit of God out of the equation someone estimated you can have your prophecy 2921 different ways.

if the abuse doesnt stop we will end up where we were.[the four fold ministry] which is the deaf and dumb church.

we need the office of paul to oversee the "words" handed to the church.

when i hear "we need discernment" , what I really hear is "dont prophecy out of my understanding"

Assuming that Jesus is right 100% of the time[which he is] where do these "words" come from?

Folks we have two choices.Jesus or "pickles"

David

2007/12/5 10:26Profile

Re: Miriam

Quote:

LittleGift wrote:
Quote:

MSeaman wrote:
[url=http://www.propheticwordsrevelation.blogspot.com/]Miriam Franklin blog[/url]

Is this the person Destiny is referring to?

Thanks for the link

At first glance this site doesn't sing with my spirit, even though many of the facts in the prophecies could be correct (the slave girl at Ephesus was correct too!). I also note that people such as Bob Jones are mentioned, isn't he one of the "Kansas City Prophets" who was discredited for immoral behaviour or something...?

Jeannette

Hi Miriam

After looking at the website a bit more, I realise that, as you said, it is [i]exposing[/i] false prophecies such as those of Paul Cain. I got the impression from the home page that you were endorsing them!!!

Excuse the misunderstanding!

And can I make the same request to you as to Destiny, that maybe you can try to be more brief and summarise your points? I just can't cope with pages and pages these days, because of time and finding it a strain reading off the computer screen rather than printed words.

I'm also having problems with my size settings for text and not sure how to correct it. It's still showing quotes in much bigger print than folks' replies, which are extremely small (about 8 point kind of size) on my screen.

Thanks

Jeannette

2007/12/5 12:19

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy