SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : What should be a christians mentality towards unbeliever friends in and arround his\her enviornment?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
Compton

Re:

Quote:
You could have an entire theological discussion with yourself on line! It wold be like having multiple personalities. I can imagine, say, two or three of the personalities having a heated discussion with each other, and have several other actual people trying to calm them down, etc. What fun! You could develop a Calvinist personality, an Arminian, a Charismatic...

Kingsson, I already do that without the internet! :-? ;-)

MC

2007/12/3 12:23Profile

Re:

Quote:
Now about the multiple alias thing... what a great idea! You could have an entire theological discussion with yourself on line! It wold be like having multiple personalities.

We homeschool our 4 boys. Sometimes I notice my sweet wife talking to herself. I'll ask her if she is ok... and she responds with "Oh, I'm fine. I'm just having a parent-teacher conference."

Krispy

2007/12/3 12:25
Compton

Re:

Good one! :-P

2007/12/3 12:26Profile

Re:

Quote:

Compton wrote:
Quote:
I'm also Dorcas

So you're Dorcas? I suspected there were Brits who secretly followed Nascar! So to save face while in public, do you have to keep your Dale Jr. cap hidden under your bowlerhat?

Nah, I think us Brits realise that Nascar is rubbish!

2007/12/3 13:50

Re:

Them's fightin' words, Brit!! It's exactly that attitude that caused us Colonists to cut y'all loose and send you on your way!

:-)

Krispy

2007/12/3 14:18
kingsson

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Re:

Compton, I do too, sometimes... but doing it on-line adds this whole other dimension because the others here don't REALIZE it's you talking to yourself... ;-)

Krispy - Brits following NASCAR? Is that like a Yank who thinks he understands cricket?
:-?

ANd what happened to the point of this thread? :-(

2007/12/3 14:38Profile

Re:

Quote:
Krispy - Brits following NASCAR? Is that like a Yank who thinks he understands cricket?

Oooo... careful who you're calling "Yank" ... to some of us on this side of the pond we'd rather you smacked our mama than to be called a "Yank"!

Krispy

2007/12/3 14:52
ajforjesus

Re:

No i am not Chandras.

2007/12/4 0:39Profile
ajforjesus

Re:

Thanks for your post. But let me make the the question more clear to you. The attitude of a christian in his intimacy level with the unbelievers? Say for example; Jesus was called as a friend of the sinners which means that he had spoken and interact a lot with helpless sinners. But their are also places in the bible which says about staying away from people defiled in sin. so what should be the balance of these things?

2007/12/4 0:46Profile
Compton

Re:

Quote:
Nah, I think us Brits realise that Nascar is rubbish!

But how else will them F1 chaps learn how to race if they can't see how big boys drive? ;-)

Actually when Ron B was in Canton, we had a good chuckle at another fine racing invention from the US of A; Demolition derby at the county fair. Spraypainting and smashing up perfectly good automobiles---now there is some American fun.

We just like breakin' stuff. :knockedout:

MC

2007/12/4 1:25Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy