SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Christmas Banned ?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re: Christmas Banned ?

Krispy said

Quote:
Boy oh boy... you women pastors...!!

;-)

Bro, I know this was loving brotherly banter and I don't know if you ever correspond with Diane privately, but I [i]do[/i] know she would value real feedback and discussion when she makes a post.

She isn't a 'pastor', with a support network of elders. She's a lone preacher-in-progress. Her spiritual gifts and ability to present truth [i]in the way that she does[/i] is open to being tweeked for the better by others with more experience. She didn't ask me to say this but I know she is open to be improved by constructive suggestion, and, to wrestle over the way she presents her ideas, so that they have the biggest impact on those to whom she ministers.

I just wanted to say that. I know you care, and I hope neither you nor Diane (or anyone else) is offended by my communicating these thoughts.

2007/12/4 7:24
pastorfrin

Re: Christmas Banned ?

Luke 2:11-14
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. [12] And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. [13] And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, [14] Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

1 Cor. 15:13-14
But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: [14] And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

Merry Christmas and praise God that:

1 Cor. 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

Because He Lives, we shall live also.

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Yes, Merry Christmas and Praise God, Our Saviour
Lives, Oh what a Blessed Hope we have.

In His Love
pastorfrin

2007/12/5 18:02Profile
pastorfrin

Re:

1 John 3:1–3
BEHOLD what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him.  2Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.  3And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.

New King James Version

Merry Christmas

2007/12/6 4:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy