Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introduction

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
juncar

Introduction

Hi, my name is June Carpenter. I live in Indianapolis, IN and it is truly a pleasure to be apart of this ministry. Thanks for making all of this available. I look forward to all that is to come being associated with this wonderful web-site and fellowship with like-minded believers.
GOD BLESS ALL :-P

2004/5/28 19:21Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Re: Introduction

Hey June

My name is James, and I am from Africa. I too am new to the site and so even though I am writing to welcome you I find the presence of other new people welcoming too.

I really like the statement you made about “like minded believers”. It makes me think of Paul when he said, “Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.”~1Col1:10

And again, “Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.~Rom12:16

Again, “Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.~ Php2:2

And once more, “I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord. Php 4:2

Once again sister I welcome you in the name of the Lord, I hope to see more posts from you soon.

James

2004/5/28 20:01Profile
moreofHim

Re: welcome

Hi June,

wow! I am from indy too! well, i lived there all of my life and then moved to No.Ky/Cinci about 9 yrs. ago. But all of my family is still in Indy.

Nice to meet you and hope you are blessed here.

in Him, chanin

2004/5/28 20:07Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Hi, my name is June Carpenter. I live in Indianapolis, IN and it is truly a pleasure to be apart of this ministry. Thanks for making all of this available. I look forward to all that is to come being associated with this wonderful web-site and fellowship with like-minded believers.

AMEN Its a blessing to have you hear sister June. Please ask any questions at all if you need help with anything. Also if you have any questions about this ministry either first check out the 'about sermonindex' forum or just ask me directly. God Bless.

2004/5/28 20:15Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy