SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Whatsoever you bind on earth

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
dohzman

Re:Cant get this to post

I was refering to another post and tagged it above. You stood in the gap, that's biblical, the idea I was getting and have understood from some charismatic groups is that they can pray a spirit of ....what ever on someone, almost like a coat or something, they spiritualize certain things from the Word of God like Elijah's mantle, when they do that they take the place of God in deciding whats best for and individual. thier pray goes something like this; "O lord I pray a spirit of understanding on so and so, or I loose a spirit of understanding on so and so", that's witchcraft. We circumvent the soveriegn authority of God in such cases. Now we've all probably done this at some time in our christian experience but there are entire moves with in the church that have stayed there. Those moves generally go farther and farther into a more mystical experience based religion which will eventually lead to deception.

2007/12/7 6:34Profile
dohzman

Re: post does seem to work

edited because my original posts did seem to work

2007/12/7 6:37Profile
dohzman

Re:

It shows the whole post when I try to edit my above comments but it doesn't seem to show up. I wasn't posting that main comment to you/dian I was making a general comment based on how some people pray. I send you a pm of my original post for your comfort and so you can understand my heart on this.

2007/12/7 6:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy