SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Accountability

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Accountability

I wanted to get some opinions from SI members. I have been thinking about accountability lately. I wanted to see if a forum could start to share struggles either on the thread or even PM members. Of course it needs to a safe place and not asking people share things they don't feel comfortable in sharing. Not sure really how to go about it or even if anyone would want to do this. But it would be great to talk weekly and pray specifically over things. Not many have accountability, and it is always hard to be open with someone that is sitting across from you. but maybe over SI, it might be more comfortable.

Just a thought. What do you think?

Mike

2007/11/29 19:20

Re: Accountability

Brother, I respect your desire for accountabiliy - we should all have at least one Godly friend who "knows" us for a number of years, that we can talk to about anything under the sun - but not folks that you've only known and who have known you only from on-line.

Years ago, I learned that it is not the safest way to do this accountability thing. It should be someone who you know, face to face.

I've made some good friends over the Net - but as far as what you may be looking for - it should be a flesh and blood human that truly knows you or the odds of you getting very hurt are too high.

I nutshelled a bunch of people's experiences and I'll leave it there as my experience and opinion also.

Pray one for another - God knows what each other needs.

Lord Bless and protect you brother Mike.
In His Love.
Annie

2007/11/29 21:11

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy