Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello everyone

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
nedwards

North Hampshire, UK

Hello everyone

Let me introduce myself. I am 22 years old, Married and I live in England. I have been visiting this site for quite a long time. I remember finding some sermons (Ten Shekels and a Shirt etc) on sermonaudio and coming to the site when it was still WRT back at the end of 2002 I think.

I realy wish I had introduced myself a long time ago. I really appreciate and thank God for this site. I have really been ecouraged by reading through these forums, it is like you share the same burden that I do and its wonderful that we can share our hearts.

I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Thanks be to God.

Nick

2004/5/28 16:00Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Welcome Nick

Welcome Nick to SermonIndex. I was on here for a long time before I actually said anything in a forum.

There's so much meat on here, it's really been such a blessing for me and so many folks encourage my walk with the Lord. It has answered so many prayers. I pray you will enjoy the fellowship and allow the Lord Jesus to continue to mold and make you into His image.

Welcome brother!

2004/5/28 17:11Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: Hello everyone

Well God's Blessings on you and yours. have few friends on your side of the pond.

2004/5/28 17:17Profile
Tears_of_joy

Hello brother,
I am almost 22 also and my heart is rejoicing when see young people really serve God with all their heart.
"How can a a young man keep his way pure? By living according to Your word." Psalm 119:9
Give all your potential to God - He is worthy!
Be blessed,
Kire

2004/5/28 17:27Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I realy wish I had introduced myself a long time ago. I really appreciate and thank God for this site. I have really been ecouraged by reading through these forums, it is like you share the same burden that I do and its wonderful that we can share our hearts.

Praise God, yes this site started off as WRT Books wayyy back in 2002. It seems like a decade ago. I also started off with sermonaudio.com getting hosting with them at www.sermonaudio.com/wrt before I went off to start my own ministry site to host the audio. Thats great you have been following this ministry since the beginning brother. Feel free to get more involved in the forums ;-)

2004/5/28 17:52Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Hey Nick

I too am new to the site and I have was just thinking the same thing when I read you post, I wish I had intorduced myself earlier! Well you have inspired me mate and I hope to see more posts from you soon. Keep the faith and God bless you.

James

2004/5/28 18:26Profile
moreofHim

Re: welcome

Nick and James,

welcome, welcome, welcome! :-) I have been gone all day and come back to see that I have been picked to head up the welcoming committee.

I hope I haven't lost my job! :-( Just kidding.

It is so nice to hear from you both and glad you finally spoke up.

May the Lord be gracious to you both and fill your hunger with the meat of his word and quench your thirst with His living water.

in Him, chanin

2004/5/28 18:56Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy