SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Moderator for the 'Welcome and Intro' forum section?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Moderator for the 'Welcome and Intro' forum section?

I have been asking various people to moderate different forum sections, and I thought it would be great to have a moderator for the 'Welcome and Intro' section of the forums. The people who would be this moderator would be responsible to welcome most people to the site and help them get accustomed to the site by answering any questions they may have, point them in the right general direction etc.

The person that want to do this should have pretty good hospitality skills and enjoys saying 'hi' to people. The reason I am giving these responsibilites to others is to that I can be freed to do other tasks with this ministry. Please pray about accepting this. Not ALL people are accepted so either PM me or email: sermonindex@msn.com

If you want any more clarification on this moderator position please reply to this message. I will be asking a few long standing members also at the same time if they would like to do this.

2004/5/28 11:34Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Moderator for the 'Welcome and Intro' forum section?

I am happy to announce the new moderator for the forum section is: Chanin ([url=http://www.sermonindex.net/userinfo.php?uid=1776]Moreofhim[/url])

I didn't take me long to put her in place, she has is very close to the fathers heart and has a great gift of hospitality and warmth in her greetings. I am so happy Chanin that you are doing this. Praise God. :-D

2004/5/28 12:37Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy