SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Who are all cursed?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Who are all cursed?

Who are all cursed?

1.Those who does God's work decietfully.

Jer 48:10 Cursed [is] he who does the work of the LORD deceitfully, And cursed [is] he who keeps back his sword from blood.

I Sam 15:3 'Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.'"

Nu 24: 20 Then he looked on Amalek, and he took up his oracle and said: "Amalek [was] first among the nations, But [shall be] last until he perishes."

2.Those who keep back the sword.

Jer 48:10 Cursed [is] he who does the work of the LORD deceitfully, And cursed [is] he who keeps back his sword from blood.

Sword is called the word of God.

Heb 4: 12 For the word of God [is] living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Psm 149:6 [Let] the high praises of God [be] in their mouth, And a two-edged sword in their hand,

3.Those who disobey God's covenant.

Jer 11: 3 "and say to them, 'Thus says the LORD God of Israel: "Cursed [is] the man who does not obey the words of this covenant

4 "which I commanded your fathers in the day I brought them out of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, saying, 'Obey My voice, and do according to all that I command you; so shall you be My people, and I will be your God,'

Deut 27: 26 'Cursed [is] the one who does not confirm [all] the words of this law.' And all the people shall say, 'Amen!'

4. Those who trust in man.

Jer 17:5 Thus says the LORD: "Cursed [is] the man who trusts in man And makes flesh his strength, Whose heart departs from the LORD.

Isaiah 30:1 "Woe to the rebellious children," says the LORD, "Who take counsel, but not of Me, And who devise plans, but not of My Spirit, That they may add sin to sin;

2 Who walk to go down to Egypt, And have not asked My advice, To strengthen themselves in the strength of Pharaoh, And to trust in the shadow of Egypt!

Isaiah 31:1 Woe to those who go down to Egypt for help, [And] rely on horses, Who trust in chariots because [they are] many, And in horsemen because they are very strong, But who do not look to the Holy One of Israel, Nor seek the LORD!

2 Yet He also [is] wise and will bring disaster, And will not call back His words, But will arise against the house of evildoers, And against the help of those who work iniquity.

3 Now the Egyptians [are] men, and not God; And their horses are flesh, and not spirit. When the LORD stretches out His hand, Both he who helps will fall, And he who is helped will fall down; They all will perish together.

5.Those who offers to god the blemished thing.

Mal 1:14 "But cursed [be] the deceiver Who has in his flock a male, And takes a vow, But sacrifices to the Lord what is blemished-For I [am] a great King," Says the LORD of hosts, "And My name [is to be] feared among the nations.

Mal 1:8 And when you offer the blind as a sacrifice, [Is it] not evil? And when you offer the lame and sick, [Is it] not evil? Offer it then to your governor! Would he be pleased with you? Would he accept you favorably?" Says the LORD of hosts.

Lev 22:18 "Speak to Aaron and his sons, and to all the children of Israel, and say to them: 'Whatever man of the house of Israel, or of the strangers in Israel, who offers his sacrifice for any of his vows or for any of his freewill offerings, which they offer to the LORD as a burnt offering-

19 '[you shall offer] of your own free will a male without blemish from the cattle, from the sheep, or from the goats.

20 'Whatever has a defect, you shall not offer, for it shall not be acceptable on your behalf.

6.Those who are not loving Jesus Christ.

I Cor 16: 22 If anyone does not love the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be accursed. O Lord, come!
Ephe 6: 24 Grace [be] with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.

7.Those who praech another Gospel.

Gal 1: 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

Rev 22: 18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;

19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Deut 4:2 "You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Deut 12:32 "Whatever I command you, be careful to observe it; you shall not add to it nor take away from it.

P.S. Gal 3:13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed [is] everyone who hangs on a tree"),

2007/11/26 19:56
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Who are all cursed?

Hi chandras...

I appreciate your zeal in starting thread after thread. However, you might find this website far more interesting if you would participate in the threads you begin rather than creating more and more new ones. In the eleven days that you have been a member of SermonIndex, you have posted 190 times. At this rate, you will have posted 6304 times in a single year!

There is, of course, nothing wrong with creating threads. However, by creating multiple threads, you can sometimes move the other threads into the "back burner" (so to speak) by moving them away from the SI homepage. I imagine that this isn't your intent, but it is a consequence of sharing so much so quickly.

Perhaps you might want to simply further enlighten us with your thoughts within the posts that you have already created? This might create a much more relevant line of discussion (rather than by merely creating multiple threads). Since you can offer a rare perspective from India, I imagine that you can add wonderful insight to the other threads that you have already created!

Anyway, welcome to the forums! I hope that you might feel more inclined to participate within these discussions, rather than flooding the forums with new topics.

The Lord bless you!

:-)

2007/11/26 20:06Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

ccchhhrrriiisss,
You are so right.

As it is, what people do not say can say so much about them.

No doubt, we all realise some things about him because of this.

But, he's not my first topic by no means, so, bye.

God bless.

2007/11/27 1:51Profile

Re:

Thank you so much , May God bless.

2007/11/27 5:35
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

No laws broken.

2007/11/27 6:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.