SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Been here, but lurking.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Yaakov

Norfolk, VA

Been here, but lurking.

Shalom dear ones! I've been on this Index since April '07. Just never checked out all that is here. Wow! There's much meat to feast on here, praise the Lord! With all the dryness of preaching in this land, USA, sermonindex.net is a lifeline. One thing though about such a void of good teaching/preaching is that it truly drives me to the Word more than ever before. These 25 years that I've been walking with the master has seen me deeply in the Word. I've always been one to read of saints such as Sparks; Nee; Penn-Lewis; Wesley; Phil Beach, Jr; etc. So these sermons are a real joy. Thank you all for what you bring to the table! James B.

2007/11/23 6:33Profile
dohzman

Re: Been here, but lurking.

chesterfield, mi. I get up into Mich now and again, I'll have to let you know when I'm up there this winter. Welcome to sermonindex. God Bless-- bro. daryl

2007/11/23 6:55Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: Been here, but lurking.

Quote:
These 25 years that I've been walking with the master has seen me deeply in the Word. I've always been one to read of saints such as Sparks; Nee; Penn-Lewis; Wesley; Phil Beach, Jr; etc. So these sermons are a real joy.

Welcome James, you are on right place. Looking forward to hear more from you. Blessings.

2007/11/23 7:54Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy