SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Revival Conference Video Downloads

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Thank you, Greg! These messages were wonderful to hear online the first time around. I can't wait for a "slower" and more thoughtful digestion!

:-)

2007/11/21 0:39Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I can't wait for a "slower" and more thoughtful digestion!

Amen. I am looking to get the time to listen to all the messages again slowly and prayerfully. I am working also to get the DVD's available at "strictly" cost price for people to order from the revival conference website. Stay tuned for more information.

2007/11/21 9:29Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Quote:
I am working also to get the DVD's available at "strictly" cost price for people to order from the revival conference website.

I am looking forward for it, thank you brother!

2007/11/21 10:18Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

bump.

2007/11/22 3:26Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I encourage everyone to check out the recordings available from the conference so far. I have setup: www.revivalconference.com with the contact information for all the speakers from the event and also the download links for all the videos.

source: www.revivalconference.com

2007/11/22 22:13Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Quote:
I can't wait for a "slower" and more thoughtful digestion!

Amen. I am looking to get the time to listen to all the messages again slowly and prayerfully.

Well said, same here brothers.

2007/11/23 0:29Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Please do continue to comment on the videos, that is a great way to show your response and recommendation of a teaching. DVD's will be available soon, I recommend people check out www.revivalconference.com for new additions.

If you want to contact a speaker from the conference directly you can do so on that website.

2007/11/25 21:46Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I have updated www.revivalconference.com with more resources from the conference.

God willing in the next few days I will have the podcasts (audio and video) up! and also other audio sermons from the event.

Also I will link up to some of the photos from the event and create a testimonies forum link on the site.

And I will be getting a higher resolution video up for each of the sessions as well as making available DVD's. Thank you for your patience saints.

2007/12/1 0:08Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I have added all the videos from the conference to: www.preachingtruth.com

Also I added new images for each of the speakers. I will still be doing the below things.

Quote:
God willing in the next few days I will have the podcasts (audio and video) up! and also other audio sermons from the event.

Also I will link up to some of the photos from the event and create a testimonies forum link on the site.

And I will be getting a higher resolution video up for each of the sessions as well as making available DVD's. Thank you for your patience saints.

2007/12/2 1:12Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Hi all,

This morning after service the sister playing the piano kept playing and starting playing a tune that was familiar to me. I asked her about it and found out it was to the Hymn "Brethren we have come to worship"

It was nice to remember it as we had sung it at the confrence.

I thought I would share it with you all, maybe you will remember it too

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=15991&commentView=itemComments]Tuesday Evening Session Worship (video) by Revival Conference 2007[/url]

2007/12/30 13:12Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy