SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Fresh ..........

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Fresh ..........

Fresh anointing. Every born-again christian are called priest.In our priestly office we need fresh unction everyday to do our work effectively. It is God who anoints our head,every day we have to spend some time at His feet, praying christian growing christian, praying church growing church,praying nation growing nation, praying family growing family. Have you prayed today? No bible reading ,no breakfast. As psalmist says thou has anointist my head with oil Psm 23:4-5. Every oil has three qualities. 1.Smoothness.Smoothness to touch. Jesus Christ is our oil.IF we accept or walk according to His ways our entire life become so smooth. 2.Brightness.Brightness to shine. It is Lord Jesus Christ who makes us shine in every walks of our Life.Ps 18:28. 3.Fragrance. Fragrance to smell. Jesus Loves you. God is Love.The love of Christ is our fragrance,where there is Child of God,there is fragrance of love of Christ. It is called fragrant grace.

2007/11/15 22:49

Re: Fresh ..........

Blessing of obedience
"His mother saith unto the servants,
Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it." - John 2:5
1. Lord gives you Prosperity
"Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught."
- Luke 5:4
"And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes."
- John 21:6
2. Lord gives you Health
"And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing."
- John 9:7
"And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed."
- Luke 17:14
3. Lord gives you Satisfaction
"He said, Bring them hither to me."
- Matt 14:18
4. Lord gives you Consolation, Joy
"Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days."
- John 11:39
"Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me."
- John 11:41
5. Lord gives you Honour
"Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim."
- John 2:7

2007/11/16 3:30

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy