SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : hello everyone

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
washad

arkansas

hello everyone

HI. I have been viewing the site now for about two years and thought it might be time to visit with you every now and then. I appreciate everything that SI has been able to put out for the spiritual good of the people who come here. My own life has been greatly enriched through the sermons and discussion forums. I look forward to many fruitful discussions. Thanks for the time.

2007/11/15 13:23Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: hello everyone

Hi washad!

Welcome aboard! Since you've been here so long, I suppose we don't need to fill you in concerning all of the wonderful resources available here (using the MAIN MENU on the left). But please know that we are here for you! If you ever need anything, just let us know.

While we may not all agree on every matter under the sun, we do know the One who binds us all together in the unity of perfect love. We can pray and encourage one another -- and all the more as we see that day approaching!

Once again, welcome!

:-)

2007/11/15 13:30Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re: hello everyone

Washad said

"I appreciate everything that SI has been able to put out for the spiritual good of the people who come here. My own life has been greatly enriched through the sermons and discussion forums. I look forward to many fruitful discussions. Thanks for the time."

Welcome and I too am looking forward to the same.

2007/11/15 19:06Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy