SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Vision by Brother Wilkerson

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
FireinmyBones1

Michigan

The Vision by Brother Wilkerson

Although I have yet to read the complete text of the Vision the bits and pieces I have read have been alarmingly accurate.
Brother David saw in the Spirit a day coming when homosexuals would not only be accepted in congregations, but actually ordained and put in positions of leadership - we saw this just months ago with the electing of the homosexual bishop in the Episcopal church.
He also foresaw a leniency coming toward pastors who have been divorced and remarried. He foresaw that at every denominational convention year after year there would be a softening towards this issue. I know in my own denomination (which is the same as bro Wilkersons) this is alarmingly true. The very next (I believe) on the list which he foresaw was nude dancing as an expression of "worship" and art in the church. The day of games is over folks!
Bless you all in Jesus' name!
Burning,
Jeff

2004/5/26 11:12Profile

Re: The Vision by Brother Wilkerson

If anyone desires a copy of the book, "The Vision", I will glady send one.

Pastor Daniel Lirette

[email protected]

2004/6/18 14:54
InigoMontoya

Michigan

Re:

Has anyone read the new edition of the Vision, Vision Revisited(?)? Just curious what all brother Wilkerson details in the additional chapter.

2004/6/29 9:10Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Has anyone read the new edition of the Vision, Vision Revisited(?)? Just curious what all brother Wilkerson details in the additional chapter.

I have the new version of the book but haven't had the time yet to read it, I only read the preface where wilkerson states that he doesn't recant the book or the vision and this new edition doesn't edit anything out, it just adds a chapter to clarify some things that have been misqued. I think its very timely that he did that so that people will take him seriously and not think it was just some dislusional vision he had back in his charismatic days but its a thing he is very convicted with still in this day.

I recently went to NYC about 10 months ago and remember this erie feeling when I was asking a NYC fellow about the book and without a blink in his eye he stated that almost everything that wilkerson said in that book has come true in NYC. If you are interested there is an sermon audio file on SermonIndex where he first tells Times Square Church about the vision:

[b][url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=11]The Vision[/url][/b] - [i]This is a sermon which warns of the coming hour of persecution for all Spirit Filled Believers. This is based on the book that Wilkerson wrote in the early 1970’s by the same title.[/i]

2004/6/29 11:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy